Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [RYU] Achievement ***** Games/Stackables - GFWL 3 Games [Battle vs Chess, Shadowrun]

Default [RYU] Achievement ***** Games/Stackables - GFWL 3 Games [Battle vs Chess, Shadowrun]

I already have a thread for stackable achievement versions in the Xbox360 DVD Game Downloads section and it's gotten relatively popular. Since there is a decent sized community for achievement *****s here, I thought i'd start a thread for the PC stackables. I'm hoping to just keep it to pure ISO rips. This means you will still need to find a GFWL key for yourself to be able to use them on LIVE, but for the older games, which I may be sticking to, the keys are interchangeable and reusable to some extent. That means if you have a GFWL key for a game released before DIRT 2, you may be able to use it on these (BioShock 2, Kane and Lynch: DM, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, etc all have that type of key). You can find more info on it here. If you want a cracked version of the game, you can find the crack yourself as i'm not sure how safe those are on live. If anyone knows, let me know. And if you've got any stackable versions, feel free to upload them here.

To install these, you will need to mount the images, like with Daemon Tools. Also, you will need the GFWL client to use them on LIVE

I'm not going to be churning these out as fast as my 360 games, but i'm going to start with Halo 2, as it's servers close in June. So get those MP achievements while you still can.

Battle vs. Chess
    Special thanks to quickmythril for this
    Audio: English
    Text: English
    Code:
    http://ryushare.com/4e4eb7ec4f4e/BVC.rar

Halo 2
    Code:
    http://ryushare.com/15eb37f433d4/H2.part1.rar
    http://ryushare.com/14198eaa7cdb/H2.part2.rar
    http://ryushare.com/14198eaa7c86/H2.part3.rar

Shadowrun (Not stackable, but cross-platform compatible with the 360 version)
    Special thanks to VVh1pCr3am for this
    Code:
    http://ryushare.com/4c7d0ea3ca33/Shadow.part1.rar
    http://ryushare.com/4d65e3488e8f/Shadow.part2.rar
    Enjoy! And don't forget to +rep if you download.

Default Re: [RYU] Achievement ***** Games/Stackables - GFWL [Halo 2]

As long as these uploads are online safe im in. Id hate to have my tag banned vbecause of gfwl games.

I have a bunch of these already if you need any help just not sure how to rip and upload. if you need em let me know

i haven't been able to find a good copy of Viva Pinata. the ryu links on this site are dead and the "reloaded" release is on newsgroups, but there is an error in disc 1 even after repairing it with par files. the sfv says .r53 is corrupt and it fails extracting when it reaches that one. not sure if you are going in alphabetical order but that's a game i am looking forward to. it's quite fun and unique (and made by rare!) also i will upload battle vs chess since i already have that, to save you some time, if you'd like. it is a clean version with no cracks or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fragster View Post
    As long as these uploads are online safe im in. Id hate to have my tag banned vbecause of gfwl games.

I have a bunch of these already if you need any help just not sure how to rip and upload. if you need em let me know
    Halo 2 is online safe at least. It's a pure ISO rip. No crack. Just the original game. I'm not sure about the Russian BioShock 2 I have though. It's not in ISO form and needs a crack by Razor1991 to be installed. You see his name briefly, ad then the game starts up. I've read about some bans because of cheating, but nothing about pirated copies. VVh1pCr3am has told me he uses cracked versions online with a gfwl key and has been fine. I've heard from other members that it's relatively safe too as gfwl isn't policed the same way the 360 is. The copy of Fallout 3 I've had for 2 years hasn't caused me any problems. I think as long as you don't mod, you will be fine for the more questionable releases. What stackables do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by quickmythril View Post
    i haven't been able to find a good copy of Viva Pinata. the ryu links on this site are dead and the "reloaded" release is on newsgroups, but there is an error in disc 1 even after repairing it with par files. the sfv says .r53 is corrupt and it fails extracting when it reaches that one. not sure if you are going in alphabetical order but that's a game i am looking forward to. it's quite fun and unique (and made by rare!) also i will upload battle vs chess since i already have that, to save you some time, if you'd like. it is a clean version with no cracks or anything.
    I believe iGxCelv92 has a retail copy of viva piņata. I'm sure he'd rip and upload it if we asked. He's been with the stackable 360 thread since the beginning.

I'll upload my copy of Shadowrun tonight and Gears over the weekend maybe. Shadowrun doesn't require a crack but I'm pretty sure Gears does. I never tried Gears without the crack but I don't think it will work so I'll include it as a just in case. I also have the crack for Resident Evil 5 when/if it gets uploaded and anyone needs it. Also, like I mentioned before in your other thread, if anyone has any issues with Halo 2 I can upload the file that will get them into the MP.

Also, trainers are fine as well. Someone who isn't me used them on Resident Evil 5 and Toy Soldiers with no issues. I've read that GTA IV is also popular with trainers as well but I haven't played it on the PC to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
    I'll upload my copy of Shadowrun tonight and Gears over the weekend maybe. Shadowrun doesn't require a crack but I'm pretty sure Gears does. I never tried Gears without the crack but I don't think it will work so I'll include it as a just in case. I also have the crack for Resident Evil 5 when/if it gets uploaded and anyone needs it. Also, like I mentioned before in your other thread, if anyone has any issues with Halo 2 I can upload the file that will get them into the MP.

Also, trainers are fine as well. Someone who isn't me used them on Resident Evil 5 and Toy Soldiers with no issues. I've read that GTA IV is also popular with trainers as well but I haven't played it on the PC to comment.
    That would be great. I'm not going to update this thread religiously like the other one, though. There aren't a whole lot of stackable PC games. I'll get to this one on downtime. I just received 2 more JP 360 games, so i'm getting ready to put those up right now. Thanks guys.

List of stackable PC games:
    AFL Live (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
    Batman: Arkham City (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Battle vs. Chess
    Battlestations: Pacific
    BioShock 2
    BioShock 2 RUS
    Bulletstorm (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Crash Time 4: The Syndicate
    Dark Souls (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Dark Void
    Dead Rising 2 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Dead Rising 2 Of The Record (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Dirt 2
    Dirt 3 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    F1 2010 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    F1 2011 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Fable 3 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Fallout 3
    FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
    FUEL
    Gears of War
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Hour of Victory
    Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
    Lost Planet 2 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Quantum of Solace
    Red Faction: Guerrilla
    Resident Evil 5
    Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Section 8 (Not sure. Probably too new.)
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes (Not sure. Probably too new.)
    Stormrise
    Street Fighter IV
    Street Fighter x Tekken (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Super Street Fighter IV (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    The Club
    Tron: Evolution (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Vancouver 2010 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Virtua Tennis 4 (Should be too new for the reusable keys)
    Viva Pinata

There are some others which aren't stackable but could go here because they were only released on the PC (like Halo 2). I'll edit them into the list later.

Heres a list of my retails I have:

Gears of War
    Halo 2
    007: Quantum of Solace
    Universe at War
    Viva Pinata
    The Club
    Kane and Lynch
    Fallout 3

Again these are all retail releases that I bought in store. So all are original disk
    Posts merged - please don't double post!
    I also have:

Batman Arkham City (GOTY)
    Batman Arkham Asylum (GOTY)
    Bioshock 2

and a few more but they were all ordered off of steam/gamefly digital on sale for dirt cheap.

Here's Shadowrun. Like I mentioned, it's not a true stackable as it shares its achievement list with the 360 version. You can play against 360 players though which makes some of the achievements easier. It comes in an MDF/MDS format. I believe you have to mount the MDS file to install it but it has been awhile since I installed it so it might be the other way around. Either way it works.

Code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!o5IUXDIT!eR9AiEpO7O3B8BFQ1PpDdSSr_cFO_l5y6-8WTMzDSIE
    https://mega.co.nz/#!w9AgRSjY!GiNY0SJWKV-eqkLDDQvFlDRX-qZfFrwXnnE22x74HCU

the trainer I tried using for res 5 shuts down, any idea where to get good ones

anyone point me in direction to rip mine? I currently have RS and can get a few uploaded

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast