Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $300,000 house for $16

Default $300,000 house for $16

Default Re: $300,000 house for $16

He seems a nice enough guy, if nobody is using the house and nobody wants it anymore, then why can't he use it?
    The neighbours are just pissed they got a raw deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenSquirrel View Post
    He seems a nice enough guy, if nobody is using the house and nobody wants it anymore, then why can't he use it?
    Exactly. What's it to them how he obtained the house? He hasn't done anything illegal.

it's not about race, it's about these neighbors being pissed he only paid 16 bucks for the house. i promise when he showed up and the neighbors were like hey how'd you get this house? like nosey neighbors do and when he said 16 bucks they were furious how they had to fork out 260k+ for their own home. when people are jealous and miserable they want the people around them to be miserable.

good on the guy i say,he found a loophole and exploited it, victory to the little man,our goverments exploit people daily, guy just used his brains.

**thanks to b3media for the sig**

He has the paperwork and police can't throw him out What's the problem?? As long as he is not a Crack addict or Playing extremely loud music and making a disturbance what exactly is he doing wrong?That women on camera sounds like a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenSquirrel View Post
    well it's not that nobody wants it, it's just the owner can't get it back unless they pay off their mortgage. I am sure they want to, but can't. Either way I am impressed. Cool loophole or whatever it is.

He did it through a loophole, but I don't think it's fair to the real owner who would need to pay thousands to get his own house back, yet some random Joe can waltz in off the street with $16 and somehow think it's his. If the real owner would have known this loophole he could have just had someone from his family fill in the paperwork in their name, then hand it back over to him in 3 years. As for the neighbors, I don't care what they think, they're just jealous that they had to pay probably 250K and up for their homes.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobleb420 View Post
    He did it through a loophole, but I don't think it's fair to the real owner who would need to pay thousands to get his own house back, yet some random Joe can waltz in off the street with $16 and somehow think it's his. If the real owner would have known this loophole he could have just had someone from his family fill in the paperwork in their name, then hand it back over to him in 3 years. As for the neighbors, I don't care what they think, they're just jealous that they had to pay probably 250K and up for their homes.
    true dat

10char

Good for him!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast