Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [TUTORIAL]FreeStyle 3 - Fixing API Weather Key - *NEWB FRIENDLY & REQUESTS WELCOME*

Default Re: [TUTORIAL]FreeStyle 3 - Fixing API Weather Key - *NEWB FRIENDLY & REQUESTS WELCOM

Can i just delete the f3 folder with ftp and then copy a new one over to the jtag with ftp?

Default Re: [TUTORIAL]FreeStyle 3 - Fixing API Weather Key - *NEWB FRIENDLY & REQUESTS WELCOM

Quote Originally Posted by ellbjo05 View Post
    Can i just delete the f3 folder with ftp and then copy a new one over to the jtag with ftp?
    you can, but you can't do it while F3 is running, you need to be in xexmenu
    hacked dash building service available: http://www.xbox360iso.com/world-wide...d-t697121.html

ok now i am unable to decrypt the deafult.xex xexguitool gives no error i just load my xex file and click on uncrypt but nothing happens no message saying successful please help me

I can not find the string. Where do I enter key?

you don't use this guide anymore, just get an api key from weather online and enter it in the weather settings of F3
    hacked dash building service available: http://www.xbox360iso.com/world-wide...d-t697121.html

so I was doing but it shows an error

Quote Originally Posted by tinOFbeer View Post
    so I was doing but it shows an error
    lol,
    read the msg above u :P

LOL! I just found this tutorial and couldn't find the key with HxD either. So, on a whim, I checked the last entry in this thread, and there was the solution: DON'T!

Too bad no one is making FSD anymore. A better Weather App would be killer!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011