Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [BillionUploads] [PAL X12360 Collection] Forza Motorsport {RF}, Red Dead Revolv added

Default Re: [BillionUploads] [PAL X12360 Collection] Forza Motorsport {RF}, Red Dead Revolv a

Quote Originally Posted by athanato View Post
    Forza, GTA Vice City, and Red Dead links are dead
    Forza fixed, other latter (i have them on dvd)

Quote Originally Posted by pauledwards View Post
    Can you reupload Rumble Arena 2 link isn't loading
    fixed

Default Re: [BillionUploads] [PAL X12360 Collection] Forza Motorsport {RF}, Red Dead Revolv a

hi mate can u upload digimon rumble arena 2 NTSC U ?

Can you fix forza? Please...

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatis View Post
    Can you fix forza? Please...
    forza fixed

thanks for forza motosport

Can you fix Deathrow? PAL or Region Free preferably.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by boxer at View Post
    Can you fix Deathrow? PAL or Region Free preferably.
    Thanks in advance.
    done..

Thanks for Deathrow but the tutorial for converting games to xbox 360 says that the iso needs to have the "Random Padding" box checked, if not it may not work.
    None of your games have the box checked, but if you can confirm that they work I will be very relieved.

EDIT: Forget I said that, the game loaded up but there are missing objects and then I can't play because it can't finish loading a match and gives the following error:

"This original xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support" Then farther down it says " X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0"

This same error was happening when I burned another iso of the same game, except that time the game didn't even load up.
    Please help if you can.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by boxer at View Post
    Thanks for Deathrow but the tutorial for converting games to xbox 360 says that the iso needs to have the "Random Padding" box checked, if not it may not work.
    None of your games have the box checked, but if you can confirm that they work I will be very relieved.

EDIT: Forget I said that, the game loaded up but there are missing objects and then I can't play because it can't finish loading a match and gives the following error:

"This original xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support" Then farther down it says " X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0"

This same error was happening when I burned another iso of the same game, except that time the game didn't even load up.
    Please help if you can.
    Thanks in advance.
    i have test it on xk3y, played fine probably xk3y dosen't care about padding. i rember a game works without conversion at all...
    the files are fine u can double check using the layouts. then use XDVDMulleter to create Random Padding one. but before doing that try to delete the save game and clear the cache and play the game.

P.S: the reason i didnt do a Random Padding iso that the game (other one maybe not this) didnt works so i didnt do it for the rest except forza wich didnt work without padding. sorry for that.

can you reupload forza - gta vc - digimon ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast