Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding fake Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

@Johnno2
    ( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by Daz
    Daz says:
    backing up is pointless if it's going to flag you as non-genuine at every check
    Daz says:
    the OS has WAT built in like i said
    Daz says:
    i think windows defender even performs check
    Daz says:
    MSE performs checks too
    Daz says:
    and then Windows updates can also launch checks
    Daz says:
    cached key to data.dat = you're done for lol
    Daz says:
    cause its much different to windows 7
    Daz says:
    it does the checks at kernel level too
    Daz says:
    so its not something you can remove
    Daz says:
    what he needs to understand is that a backup isnt a solution because the OS does the checks at kernel level randomly
    Daz says:
    So he could leave his pc running, come back and find it's non-genuine

Maybe not anytime in the next few days but at some stage you'll be caught. W8 has too many checks that we know of and there are still lots more we don't know of.

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

I used my wmc key with a complete clean install. I did an format and install and when it asked for installation key I put my wmc key in and away I went. The funny thing I see about this is windows 7 was the same way. It was hackivated, they came out with an update. Put wat on your comp and you were done. TILL remove wat was updated and a new way to bybass your activation came out. You were NOT truly activated then either you just made your windows and Microsoft update THINK you were. What you don't think most people using DAZ loader or any other loader were using the same key in different countries??? Come on its the same thing now. Yes Microsoft will patch and we will find a work around as always hell they said at first the same stuff with windows 7.

Dragon, I would respond but honestly I cannot work out what you are trying to prove? What are you trying to say?

EDIT

Nevermind, I pasted your statement to Daz and this is his response.
    ( Click to show/hide )

Daz says:
    removewat = the reason so many people have issues activating
    Daz says:
    because they used bullshit hacktivation
    Daz says:
    removewat is hacktivation
    Daz says:
    modifies shit in the windows dir
    Daz says:
    and the sad thing is that "remove wat" didnt REMOVE WAT
    Daz says:
    "What you don't think most people using DAZ loader or any other loader were using the same key in different countries"
    Daz says:
    OEM SLP keys are static sharable keys that all OEM systems contain
    Daz says:
    so every country has the same keys
    Daz says:
    Windows 8 has no OEM SLP license channel and instead uses OEM DM. OEM DM keys are the same as retial keys, but they're stored within your BIOS in an MSDM table

Just that everything you say will happen with windows 8 HAPPENED with windows 7 and we still got around it and we will with this too! So they give us an update to make it so we are not legit whoopdie do sh!T. How many times did M$ do that to us with xp and windows 7??? We always ended up with a way around it either by blocking the update, remove wat or a new way to patch. Again windows 7 was not activated we just made the os and M$ update think it was.

Come on now look how many CHECKS M$ does on a 360 game and it is constantly checking. If that can be worked around so can this. Always has been always will be.

They are not in my bios if I don't have an OEM computer.

No offence I have faith in what Daz says. I just honestly believe there are a lot of VERY smart people out there and they don't all work for M$. I honestly believe some one out there maybe even Daz himself if he takes the extra time that will be needed will figure it out. Not saying it will be tomorrow next week or next month but sooner or later some one will figure it out. They always do.

See my edit in the post above your own. You really don't have a clue about how the activation method has changed over the years. You seriously do not have any clue. You think you do, but you don't.

Response from Daz.
    ( Click to show/hide )

Daz says:
    "We always ended up with a way around it either by blocking the update, remove wat or a new way to patch"
    Daz says:
    Blocking the update = MS can force it by then not giving you any other updates install you install the WAT update
    Daz says:
    New way = There is no "new way" because the only licnese channels are retail
    Daz says:
    remove wat = You joking? WAT is at the kernel level and if you "block" that then your OS wouldn't even boot
    Daz says:
    "Just that everything you say will happen with windows 8 HAPPENED with windows 7"
    Daz says:
    thats even false
    Daz says:
    KMS for Windows 7 has worked for years, but KMS for Windows 8 was blocked within a month or so
    Daz says:
    The loader has also worked flawlessly from the start of Windows 7
    Daz says:
    Can't be done on Windows 8 as theres no OEM SLP channel
    RemoveWAT never worked well on Windows 7. It didn't give the system genuine status either, it just messed up your Windows directory and made true activation (loader style) harder to acheive

i dont understand what you getting at Ms cant do nothing appart from make you not genuine if that happens just reativate.... the cache data dont mean sheet it will just remember what key was used in the past ..... the new checks are mainly to prevent there store from being raped and to make sure no loader like daz loader can use slic until he makes a loader then there is no safer way .... than mak keys witch are working great
    Aldi Broadband live a Little Lag a Lot.

How was kms blocked??? People are still using it aren't they?? I may be wrong but I thought they were.

And as I said all I am saying is sooner or later someone out there Will find a way around it.

@Johnna2
    ( Click to show/hide )

Daz says:
    "Ms cant do nothing appart from make you not genuine if that happens just reativate...." - Reactivate every 2 hours if it performs checks over and over? Pointless.
    "the cache data dont mean sheet it will just remember what key was used in the past" - It remembers the MAK you typed in which another 100+ people also typed in.
    "the new checks are mainly to prevent there store from being raped" - Wrong. Windows Store is already hacked. Look into sideloading.
    "to make sure no loader like daz loader can use slic until he makes a loader" - Windows 8 doesn't use SLIC. It uses MSDM which is the retail blockable key stored in the BIOS.
    Daz says:
    People need to understand that the reason a loader worked so well for Vista and Windows 7 was because the keys couldn't be blocked

@Dragonz868
    ( Click to show/hide )

Daz says:
    "If that can be worked around so can this. Always has been always will be." WRONG.
    Daz says:
    Each persons system has unique ID's on his/her systems
    Daz says:
    Well like I said, aach persons system has unique ID's on his/her systems. You can't change these ID's, certainly on a wide scale as theres so many different motherboards and hardware combinations. It's impossible to do as a 1 click solution like a loader
    Daz says:
    Nobody can bypass it without modifying system files and then that's hacktivation which as I've said is at the mercy of Windows updates, anti-viruses and WAT
    Daz says:
    As for KMS that was blocked recently. MS have now even blocked the emulator that worked on Windows 7 for so long

Confirmation of KMS being/getting blocked - http://forums.mydigitallife.info/thr...l=1#post696934

Windows 8 doesn't use SLIC. It uses MSDM which is the retail blockable key stored in the BIOS.i know that thats what i said slic cant be used like 7

only time will tell but the real point here is none of the activators work they just patch the registry thats why keys are safe
    if they get blocked so what use another it is that simple it dont matter how much checks win 8 has the key will be good until it gets blocked then maybe a check will deactivate windows im well aware thats much is still unknown but there are kms servers witch are fine to use till a propper crack is out there .....
    Aldi Broadband live a Little Lag a Lot.

Look, the info is coming from the author of the loader and he's saying it can't be done as a 1 click solution that works for everyone. Why? because the license channels on Windows 8 are MUCH different to Windows 7. Plus Windows 8 has WAT built into it already at the kernel level so it can't be blocked or removed without hacktivation (modifying system files). When you modify system files you're then at the mercy of Windows updates, anti-viruses and WAT. You're playing a cat and mouse game with Microsoft and in the end Microsoft get exactly what they want and that's to make it difficult for pirates as they're forced to release updates all of the time. Compare that to Windows 7 and the only reason Daz released updates for the loader was so that the loader could work on more hardware and give more people genuine status. MS couldn't block it because the serials were OEM SLP and sharable. So for example; If you bought a Dell PC that contained Windows 7 Home Premium then every PC Dell sell will use that same Home Premium key. For Windows 8 that's different as each persons key is unique to their hardware and MS can block the keys exactly the same as how they can block leaked retail keys.

Anyways, here is your response Johnno2.
    ( Click to show/hide )

Daz says:
    "there are kms servers witch are fine to use till a propper crack is out there" already proven they're not fine (check that link)
    Daz says:
    they're already getting killed lol
    Daz says:
    "the activators work they just patch the registry"
    Daz says:
    they dont just patch the registry
    Daz says:
    they patch the registry, change file permissions and replace some exe and dll files in the windows dir
    Daz says:
    aka hacktivation

That's enough copy pasting for one day. I'll leave him alone on that subject now lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast