Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding fake Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspade View Post
    not sure why people just don't do the $14.99 Deal and never worry about a Key
    what is that?

Ashtar Guest

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding fake Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryduck2 View Post
    My copy of Windows 8 is PERMANENTLY activated.

And I didn't pay a penny for it.

Them's the benefits of a Dreamspark account I guess...

I DO have a legit question though. When I build my new computer but keep my old HDD, will I need to purchase Windows 8? I'm basically going to upgrade my PC bit by bit, motherboard will be upgraded too. So it's arguable a new build, arguably an upgrade. Not sure how Win8 licensing will work in this case.
    The key is bound to ur HDD so u can upgrade as much as u want but u ned to use the HDD on which u active Win8 otherwise if u get a new HDD u will need to purchase a license key for it

Default Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - Regarding fake Windows 8 "Permanent Activation" methods. See here.

pretty old thread but +REP

Ive only used daz loader on my W7 copies and friends n families or peoples pcs ive worked on, never failed me. I keep an extracted folder of the loader on copies of W7

Great info. Dont think id ever switch to W8 in the mean time anyway, activated or not.

Whats good with that sticky by johnno2

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456