Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [14-09-2017]jdownloader2 premium account database free download [non-premium user]

Default Re: [23-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

About to download this, ill report back if I have any issues with this.

Thanks

Default Re: [23-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

net load kept giving an error for loggin in

Default Re: [22-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

Quote Originally Posted by kirkyeehee View Post

There is a difference between unlimited and premium. Unlimited basically means it's a free account IF there is no date beside it to show when premium runs out. Out of the tons of file hosts within it, only a handful actually have dates beside them, meaning only a few have premium. There is usually a filefactory along with a few others no one uses.
    OK i kind of understand that, but surely 1 of the parts would of started to download and the others would wait?

Looking at the comments im not sure this database file works..

Default Re: [24-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

I keep getting errors for every host that i try using

Kirkyeehee Guest

Default Re: [22-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    OK i kind of understand that, but surely 1 of the parts would of started to download and the others would wait?

Looking at the comments im not sure this database file works..
    I know for a fact it works as I've used it many times with filefactory premium only links. Just remove ALL of the accounts that do NOT have a date besides them so you only have premiums in the list. Otherwise it picks the first account for that host, premium or not and tries to use it. Why does no one try little things like this before claiming stuff doesn't work. It's like no one is willing to put a little effort into trying stuff.

Angry Re: [22-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

Quote Originally Posted by kirkyeehee View Post

There is a difference between unlimited and premium. Unlimited basically means it's a free account IF there is no date beside it to show when premium runs out. Out of the tons of file hosts within it, only a handful actually have dates beside them, meaning only a few have premium. There is usually a filefactory along with a few others no one uses.

pls show me jd2 account image.

i have to see difference between unlimited and premium
    BECOUSE JD1 SHOW
    premium ACCOUNTS and JD2
    SHOW unlimited accounts

Default Re: [30-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

all accounts are premium in jdownloader1 database and 100% working this time

Default Re: [30-11-2012] [non-premium user] jdownloader2 premium account database free downl

hey bro

when im downloading using the new jd2 it keeps giving me redirectloop when i try to download a file from megashares? Do you know how i would be able to fix it?

Thanks
    Posts merged - please don't double post!
    btw all of todays premium accounts have either been disabled or reverted back to free status

Quote Originally Posted by cpithave View Post
    all accounts are premium in jdownloader1 database and 100% working this time
    So is your file for jdownloader 1 or 2??

Quote Originally Posted by showstopper View Post
    So is your file for jdownloader 1 or 2??

jdownloader 1
    downloader2

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast