Thread: Need help with merging Xbox360 gaming and PC gaming.

Default Need help with merging Xbox360 gaming and PC gaming.

I think this will be a little long.
    So, I am a PC Gamer since around 2003, played most of the classic games, and became a FPS player, playing FPS games since 2006(strated with CoD4 -> CoD4 Promod and then the rest).

Recently I got an xbox, everything is good and stuff but, there is this big thing that bothers me, I can't play shooters on the xbox simply because of the fact that the aiming is bad with the controller, everybody knows that.
    So on the one hand, I love the xbox for games like Forza Horizon, Fifa, Skate 3, and all the other games which aren't shooters, but on the other hand, most of the games I like are shooters.

I don't know how to merge both Xbox gaming and PC gaming, so maybe somebody could help?

Default Re: Need help with merging Xbox360 gaming and PC gaming.

Get a keyboard and mouse adapter for your 360 and use ya keyboard and mouse if you do not like using ya controller for fps. There are a couple different makes and models of adapters you can get just make sure to do some research first there are some crappy ones out there.

Sorry i cannot be of more help but i am cheap and lazy and just noob it up with my controller.
    “On one issue, at least, men and women agree: they both distrust women”

“A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.”

Henry Louis Mencken 1880-1956

Quote Originally Posted by RWD39 View Post
    Get a keyboard and mouse adapter for your 360 and use ya keyboard and mouse if you do not like using ya controller for fps. There are a couple different makes and models of adapters you can get just make sure to do some research first there are some crappy ones out there.

Sorry i cannot be of more help but i am cheap and lazy and just noob it up with my controller.
    Problem is that the place where the TV stands is very short, so a KB&M wont fit there.

Șqůĩŧ Guest

Get a laptop table lol but i would get a Xim 3 or xim edge. Use xim3 myself and it's pretty good not perfect but a lot better then controller. Believe edge is pretty good and that can be used on ps3 as well and it's cheaper lol.

The only thing I would suggest is just keep playing campaigns on easy. Try as many games you can get your hands on. Practice is the only thing mate.

check out controller called "frag fx 360"
    What i don't Understand as a Kid they say SHARING IS CARING but when you get Older you get in TROUBLE for it!

ye frag fx is good

Why bump such an old thread?