Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylanders Saves

Default Skylanders Saves

I dont believe these saves unlock and achievements, mostly these saves are for those who do not wish to purchase additional skylanders

Replaying the last mission on the Nightmare save in giants (save 3) WILL unlock the nightmare achievement

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure
    Slot 1 - story completed, all legendary treasures found, all treasure chests found, all hats found, all scrolls found. 37/37 skylanders registered. all heroics available (lightning rod's is bugged and must be done on a separate save)
    This also includes the 4 extra chapters from the adventure packs

Slot 2 - Lightning Rod Heroic

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Save
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/li...c/SSA_Save.rar

Skylanders Giants
    Slot 1 -Completed story, all chests/legendaries/hats(no nightmare hat)/luck-o-tron wheels/winged sapphires 8/8 charms
    all available skylanders registered except lightcore hex

Slot 2 - Starter Save - This was done upon a request, This is at the very beginning of the game (Chapter 1)
    Nothing is unlocked except for the heroic challenges (not including the purchasable ones) and the 4 Adventure pack chapters - Can not access until chapter 3

Slot 3 - Completed(Story only) Nightmare mode - Access to the Knight helm
    Credits to Nexus23 for this save

you do not need a giant to complete the game, just to do extras and get certain achievements other than that it is completely playable with normal skylanders

Skylanders Giants Save
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9n...m9/SG_Save.rar

money making trick
    [Slot1] if you go to the back of the ship, up the stairs, through the door, up the 1st set of stairs (above the game room) and out the back of that door there will be a load of gems there. i believe as long as you do not get the winged sapphire you can get all the gems. exit game by using the menu - exit to dash, as this will not save the game but your skylander will retain its money

Default Re: Skylanders Saves

My son will lose his mind with this, thanks. I've purchased all of the Giants for him, and he has all of the original, plus some new giant series, Skylanders. This should be interesting. +rep

lol Dutch I was thinking the same thing.. my son has been trying to upgrade these things since I got it for him.. this it a great save +Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1576 View Post
    My son will lose his mind with this, thanks. I've purchased all of the Giants for him, and he has all of the original, plus some new giant series, Skylanders. This should be interesting. +rep

glad it was of some use to you guys ^_^ i will plan to update my giants save when i get more giants as well as sit down and finish getting the rest of the levels done, though thats not to important, mostly the registered skylanders for more heroics

thx for the Giants save

Hey guys wanted to let ya know i sat down and finished the levels in giants, all luck o wheels/winged sapphires/legendary treasures etc. found. 5/8 charms (missing 3 from arena's, will get to it)

money making trick
    if you go to the back of the ship, up the stairs, through the door, up the 1st set of stairs (above the game room) and out the back of that door there will be a load of gems there. i believe as long as you do not get the winged sapphire you can get all the gems. exit game by using the menu - exit to dash, as this will not save the game but your skylander will retain its money

Wanted to let you guys know I made a small update to the Giants save, Added the skylander Hothead. So that heroic challenge is available in the latest save

Great job on Giants. Keep it up!

Wow thanks for the giants save.

can i use this and play out, Portal of Power.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast