Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Websites to find Sweet Deals - Links Inside

Default Re: Websites to find Sweet Deals - Links Inside

Don't know if you are reading this or not but you might want to put a warning on Dailysteals because I ordered 3 brand new jawbone era's from them and they came with missing earpieces and scratches all over them, could not find a customer service number and when I sent a ticket in they did not even reply and I sent in like 7 of them 2 weeks ago

Credit: P0lterguist
    Description: Deals in the United States..unsure of other areas. Has many holiday deals. Some even last through February 2014. *hint* Use the search function to find specific deals like "xbox one"

+rep to the OP who started this thread. maybe a suggestion? another sticky that posts up stores that got games on sale or sites that do for the week. such as- xbox one deals for the week of 5-11-14 to 5-17-14. i do like to catch a sale, especially on next gen games instead of having to search everywhere on google and getting top hits for stuff in the past. they happen every week, a lot of times i see them in the store and they aren't in a sale paper.

for instance, right now...found a deal for fifa 14 for xbox one for $29.99 a couple of weeks ago from a site called chuppi shop. hopped on it, turns out the site is terrible and i still haven't received anything. since that time i have seen it go on sale for $32 and $34 on websites, even saw it at walmart in store with a clearance drop for $35. if i would have known that, i would have just grabbed it rather than wait for all this junk to happen.

i'll post up any deals i see at stores that aren't mentioned...found out on my own by email that microsoft was having a sale on select games at gamestop this weekend, got a game or two. saw that target just had the same sale a week before and didn't advertise it, but one of the games was going for $29. with all the $ these companies are going to be making by forcing you to upgrade your hard drive or buy a game on disc that barely even reads it because it installs 50 gigs to your hd, it really helps.

thanks for the sites that people have provided, although some are dead, at least it gives me an idea of where to look. best is when someone posts up a something like that newegg one from a month ago for select games or when they have a ridiculous deal on a gold membership. really helps out when trying to decide if i can only afford one game or two at that time. thanks for this thread, don't know how i missed it. once again, + rep to the OP, and sorry for making a suggestion in a place other than suggestions for the site, but this seemed to be the place to put it.

http://www.dailysteals.com

US only or will they ship to Aus?

I think its good and trades should be done with strict rules I believe.
    Last edited by davidguetta402; 6th June 2019 at 09:56 PM.

There are some pretty sweet gaming deals on eneba.com. Got my Legendary Edition of Skyrim here for barely 8$!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345