Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix for Falcon RGH 2 with freezing problems

I been searching for a solution for the freezing problem on the falcon with RGH 2 for a few weeks now, and reading thru the Spanish forum "el otro lado" I found a post talking about how a member fixed the freezing problem injecting the first Mg of his stock nand into a donor nand and then using this one to produce the xebuild image, other member's also reported success using this method, some others didn't succeed on his first try but after some tuning on the temp settings they got it.
    So I want to share the love in one of my favorite forums , I have to say that I didn't succeed at my first try, but I was using a donated nand with the same dash version, after this a user from other forum told me that he used a donated nand with the 13604, and I proceeded to use this version and now the falcon is working great, zero freezing and no fatal crash error.
    This is the donated nand that I used:

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/62419006/file.html

So if anybody need more help, just let me know.

Sorry for not including a tutorial, I thought that it wasn't necessary. The easiest way to do this is using Autogg from blackcat, in the menu "file", there is a option called "inyect1MB", first you have to select the donated nand, then use the "inyect1MB" function and chose your original nand, after is done, use your cpu key to create the hacked image for your console, flash it and you are done, if your having problems whit high temps just increase the speed of the fans.

Default Re: Fix for Falcon RGH 2 with freezing problems

Any tutorial how to do it?

can't you just create a nand image without a nandump option on jrunner? just supply the KV.bin, smc_config.bin, SMC.bin

Hello! How can you build 13604 image if you are rgh2 ?
    I try inject 1mb the donor nand,what you are linked,then build 14719 rgh 2 image but same freezee.

Thanx fix my Falcon rgh2. built nand with autogg then build freeimage with jrunner and it worked like a charm so thank you
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici....
    Amor Vincit Omnias"

Best falcon fix is to soldier wires right.
    When u got freezes after some time of playing/doing something in dashboard, its 99,99% bad wiring of RGH - mostly, wires are too close to interfering (or whatever it is called, im not sure about spelling) parts on board.
    Plus u can add 100nf capacitor, like in Jasper - from time to time it helps too. I've done lots of Falcons and others, and belive me, crashes, freezes (of course if console was working fine on original dash) = bad wiring/soldering, NOT the bad dash compilation or something (unless u got not marked bad blocks).

Moved to RGH Tutorials, and merged posts to make it more of a guide.

As addition to above, you can shorten your CPU_RST cable and of course use 50 Ohm dual shield cable, as short as possible.

Picture is not mine, but it's showing how it should be done:

Use this. This helped me.

http://falconfreeze.weebly.com/

Respect bro I tried this and it worked on Falcon rgh2 Dash 16202 , Great stuff man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast