Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitfires Borderlands 2 JTAG/RGH DLC MODZ Vers. 2 Added 3rd Person/ShowFPS/ToggleHUD

Default Re: Spitfires Borderlands 2 JTAG/RGH DLC MODZ Vers. 1 (Doesn't require the no hash xe

Quote Originally Posted by skatermike21988 View Post
    I could upload one without it.

EDIT: Here ya go - http://www.mediafire.com/?qkojnub90tiat89
    Thanks a mil bro,lots of rep coming your way

Default Re: Spitfires Borderlands 2 JTAG/RGH DLC MODZ Vers. 1 (Doesn't require the no hash xe

Is it possible this Mod is for NTSC Versions only?
    Couldnīt get it to work with my PAL Game -.-

Edit: Fixed, better use Content Manager instead of copy the folder by hand ;)

So let me get this straight and sorry I am a noob but Can this be used on a Flashed Xbox ?

Quote Originally Posted by skatermike21988 View Post
    Hello everyone. I managed to get some mods loading without modding the Coalesced_INT file. This file works like any other DLC and is placed in the Borderlands 2 content folder on your Jtag/RGH hard drive.

What it includes:
    -Super Jump (Low gravity)
    -Infinite backpack (Only works for guns, may need to save and reload for guns to show)
    -255 golden keys
    -Bosses don't regain health if you die
    -Enemies will ignore you if you go down and walk around like you were never there.
    -Miscellaneous text changes throughout the UI and game.
    Any luck with the "demigod mode"?
    Can't seem to get that to work no matter what I try

Can you upload one with just the backpack space?

thanks for the mod without super jump +rep
    We're brothers, we're happy and we're singing and we're colored...... Give me a high five!

+Rep if I helped you. All +Rep returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawl4 View Post
    Can you upload one with just the backpack space?
    Just FYI, while you can have unlimited (I think) weapons in your backpack, they still count towards your total items. That means if there is one item like a grenade mod, shield etc. you need to drop all other weapons first that are over the backpack limit before you can pick up the item.

OT: Excellent work with this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by hankm242 View Post
    So let me get this straight and sorry I am a noob but Can this be used on a Flashed Xbox ?
    No, requires a Jtag/RGH
    Quote Originally Posted by bigg_p View Post
    Any luck with the "demigod mode"?
    Can't seem to get that to work no matter what I try
    No luck yet.
    My Consoles: (All modded by me)
    LE Gears of War 3 Slim <- Stock
    Kinect Bundle Slim With Matrix Trident + Xkey<- Nand 1: Stock nand & LT+ 3.0, Nand 2: Glitch image, Nand 3: RGLoader
    Falcon<- Jtag
    Falcon<- Stock Nand & LT+ 3.0

Does the keys mod give you the specified amount each time you load or only when creating a new character?

Thanks for your work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by networkproblems View Post
    Does the keys mod give you the specified amount each time you load or only when creating a new character?

Thanks for your work on this.
    It only works once. No matter how many characters you create. There are ways though to add more but you need to edit the file each time. I currently have about 750 keys just from playing round with changing one number each time.

Also, I've made some progress with binds. Currently have 3rd person working and FPS stats. No luck with god mode or noclip/ghost yet.
    My Consoles: (All modded by me)
    LE Gears of War 3 Slim <- Stock
    Kinect Bundle Slim With Matrix Trident + Xkey<- Nand 1: Stock nand & LT+ 3.0, Nand 2: Glitch image, Nand 3: RGLoader
    Falcon<- Jtag
    Falcon<- Stock Nand & LT+ 3.0

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast