Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Resident Evil 2 remake could happen

Default Re: Resident Evil 2 remake could happen

just hope to god they don't ruin it like 5 and 6, that's the problem trying to please so many different type of gamers in one product (re6) means it loses it's soul and what made it such a hit and classic in the start and no bloody quick time events a few is fine in major points in the story like fighting a group of zombies off to save your partner.

to be honest it's went the other way drastically like someone said its 'call of evil' now themed in the resident evil universe...and its lost that fear factor they need to tread carefully with any re-make keep it faithful to what made it great and play to the series strengths

re6 wasn't all bad it had Leon's and Ada campaign if they were combined it would be resident evil of old

There's nothing really wrong with the new controls, the camera does need work tho because I'm thinking they did it on purpose to fake the fear the games lacking
    Press +REP button If you appreciate my help, TIA
    XBOX360S 16MB Trinity (320GB) TX Demon Dual-Nand Kernel:2.0.16203.0 DL:3.07 Link DigitalGyppos

"No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. You'll think you got fu*ked by a train." William Norton - 'Shawshank Redemption'

If they do it, I hope the theme of the game remains the same (the layout, the lack of bullets, the fear, the tension, the same places, etc) but I hope they give it a view like 4 5 or 6. Not a fan of the old controls or stationary backgrounds. If they do make it more like the old ones, hopefully at least scrolling background and the directional buttons go in the direction you push, I hate having to stop, press left until I've turned far enough left, then push forward again. That's why I couldn't finish code Veronica. I bought it in the box set with outbreak and RE4, and was dumb enough play outbreak and 4 first, then code veronica had the old style controls and I was endlessly frustrated trying to move around...

I would personally love to see it remade if they did it Game Cube style the way they did 1 and zero. 2 is easily my favorite entry from the series. Enjoyed them all but 2 is still my favorite
    Pariah

The static camera is an absolute must, the game would be utterly ruined by an over the shoulder view.

7 years later and it happens

it happened guys. we did it. 7 years later...

i hate the new resident evil it gives me motion sickness.i need the fixed camera like in resident evil 1 remastered.from resident evil 4 and on i can't play any of them without feeling sick,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234