Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to install XBOX1 onto your RGH - noob friendly

Post How to install XBOX1 onto your RGH - noob friendly

Hello all Welcome to my first tutorial! I'll keep it simple for you.

1. Open XB1 HDD Compatibility Fixer
    Extract it

Link: http://jumbofiles.com/c0e9qbd3b16o/XB1 HDD Compat Fixer.zip.html

Put this on the root of a flashdrive and open the .xex file on your RGH. Do as it says. When done. REBOOT!

2. Open Original Backwards-Compatibility Files. Open Partition 2. Put all 3 files on the HDDX section on your jtag/rgh. In partition 3 copy the $TitleUpdate folder to the root of your HDD1.

Link: http://jumbofiles.com/4vwskop3cft8/Original Backwards- Compat Files.zip.html

3. Now open up the .zip called Hacked XBOX1 Compat Files
    Copy this entire folder to the root of your USB. Put it in the HDDX. Overwrite the files.

Link: http://jumbofiles.com/2kdufljsjysr/Hacked XBOX1 Compat Files.zip.html

4. Open the .zip named Update. Inside is a file called default.xbe
    put that file in your hddx inside compatibility. Run that file and do as instructed. This will allow 99% of xbox1 games to be played. some games however may not work.

Link: http://jumbofiles.com/znxx558w3hll/Update.zip.html

Now put you can install xbox 1 games in XEX Menu, in your games folder create a folder named Xbox1. Place your xbox1 game rips in there. Run the games from the default.xbe file. should boot up but may sign your profile out. No big deal. you can play these files from anywhere. a disc, FSD, or XEX Menu.

If the xbox1 games play or the .xbe file opens and the white xbox1 screen shows up and then crashes,it means its not installed correctly.

Any other issues you have just let me know. PM me and I'll help you out as best as I can. Happy Modding Everyone! Enjoy.
    be
    Here's my Youtube Video on the tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s8WmUYSSBM&feature=plcp

Default Re: How to install XBOX1 onto your RGH - noob friendly

Your Links are not working.

Oh im sorry. Ill put them back up. thanks for letting me know.

Its seems as such. However, its not my links. its filegig. their website is down. ill post alternate links ASAP

Links are Back up!

Can I ask why you are making duplicates of tutorials which are already posted, and stickied?

Couple of examples:
    http://www.xbox360iso.com/tutorial-f...y-t558886.html
    http://www.xbox360iso.com/tutorial-g...s-t583442.html

While you're at it, why not copy my DLC tutorial as well...lol

i never copied your tutorials or files. i got these from from my friend. he may have done it but i didnt. and i posted the dashupdate for a friend to check out. he found yours too confusing. so i made him one

OP, quit being such a douche, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by iNSANITY A5YLUM View Post
    i never copied your tutorials or files. i got these from from my friend. he may have done it but i didnt. and i posted the dashupdate for a friend to check out. he found yours too confusing. so i made him one
    OH really now, did you get these files from that same "friend" who found Dutch's tut too confusing? LMAO. If you can't follow one of Dutch's tut's you should sell your 360 now and go live in a cave somewhere away from anything electronic...

Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0Nrs View Post
    Has anyone figured out who is XDG3? I'd really like to know sounds like something from the x-files!
    You know what dont care, if ya dont wanna listen
    Enjoy your ban

what do u mean?

He means that all of my tutorials are intended for the extreme newb and extremely easy to follow. When I create any tutorial, whatever it is for, I create it with the less technically inclined in mind. I do not create tutorials in a manner in which they are difficult to follow. Also, it's funny because your tutorial is almost EXACTLY like mine for the XBox 1 backwards compatibility files. I don't care if you copy it, by all means copy away and post where you want, but just give credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by iNSANITY A5YLUM View Post
    what do u mean?
    I mean you write a extremely reckless tutorial (which was closed, BTW) that could cause people to unknowingly update their 360 and undo their RGH without a word of warning, then you steal another tutorial, changed some words around and marked it as your own.

Quit being such a douche!

+rep to Dutch. They do say that imitating is a form of flatery--guess this guy's absolutely in love with you!! :p

Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0Nrs View Post
    Has anyone figured out who is XDG3? I'd really like to know sounds like something from the x-files!
    You know what dont care, if ya dont wanna listen
    Enjoy your ban

^^^THIS^^^....that tutorial was not even worthy of being called a tutorial. It was a couple of sentences at best. The fact that you didn't even state that someone should NEVER update with an officially published update unless they are already on the dash is ridiculous. You seriously would have caused more confusion and damage to individuals who know nothing about their console.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast