Thread: Confused About Buying A Monitor

Default Confused About Buying A Monitor

Dear Friends

couple days ago i have made a gaming pc but something is missing...and its buying an HD tv with HDMI anyways i have decided to buy Asus since my budget is limited...so i am confused between these two models of monitors of Asus

ASUS VE228H and ASUS VS228H

Code:
    http://computer-monitors.findthebest.com/compare/795-797/ASUS-VE228H-vs-ASUS-VS228H-P
    this is the website that i found showing the difference between them but i am still lost

i appreciate any help and thanks in advance

Default Re: Confused About Buying A Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by hussain363 View Post
    this is the website that i found showing the difference between them but i am still lost

i appreciate any help and thanks in advance
    What is there to be confused about? The VS228H-P has 5x the DCR of the other one, has built-in speakers and a few extra features for quality options, it's also a bit more expensive. I'd personally go with the more expensive on since I like to have speakers built in and it can't hurt to have a 5x higher DCR ;)

The VS228H-P doesn't have built in speakers but has 5X the Dynamic Contrast Ratio so I suppose it's down to which of these two features you value the most. Personally I'd go for the 228H-P because I use my stereo's aux. for sound so the built in speakers have little value for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzler27 View Post
    The VS228H-P doesn't have built in speakers but has 5X the Dynamic Contrast Ratio so I suppose it's down to which of these two features you value the most. Personally I'd go for the 228H-P because I use my stereo's aux. for sound so the built in speakers have little value for me.
    I agree with this... anyway internal speakers on monitors are always bad.. I have ASUS VG278H, it's a pretty sweet monitor.. i love ASUS products.. most of my PC is ASUS.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzler27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IXI Shadows IXI View Post
    What is there to be confused about? The VS228H-P has 5x the DCR of the other one, has built-in speakers and a few extra features for quality options, it's also a bit more expensive. I'd personally go with the more expensive on since I like to have speakers built in and it can't hurt to have a 5x higher DCR ;)
    thats what i have thought about to get the VS228 and i am fine with the speakers since i got my own amplifier , thank you guys for your help

Gaming monitors are the ones that act as the interface between the gaming equipment and the gamer. The right choice of a gaming monitor becomes important for a delightful gaming experience. The technological advancement in the field of gaming monitor has paved way for a plenty of gaming monitor products with various features. But not all of them satisfy the needs of a gamer.