Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Easiest 1000gs EVER

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Noob Helper
    Posts
    5,713
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Easiest 1000gs EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by scottcook View Post
    i thought there was only one page didn't relies you were the op lmao just woke up plus only had 3 hours sleep excuse me lmao
    Lazy bugger.

    hahaha i bin up since 8am

    Im download TMNT and Terminator Salvation at the mo just for the quick GS lol

    Im a sad, sad person

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in my pants
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    231

    Default Re: Easiest 1000gs EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by darklinky View Post
    Lazy bugger.

    hahaha i bin up since 8am

    Im download TMNT and Terminator Salvation at the mo just for the quick GS lol

    Im a sad, sad person

    lol im going for some discs soon and im going for GS my mate is caching me and carnt allow that

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Noob Helper
    Posts
    5,713
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Easiest 1000gs EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by scottcook View Post
    lol im going for some discs soon and im going for GS my mate is caching me and carnt allow that
    My bro is on like 46.600

    Over the last few weeks i have managed to get upto 45.600

    I was like 20000 behind lol.

    I gotta catch him

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in my pants
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    231

    Default Re: Easiest 1000gs EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by darklinky View Post
    My bro is on like 46.600

    Over the last few weeks i have managed to get upto 45.600

    I was like 20000 behind lol.

    I gotta catch him
    wow its took me 1 year to get 15 k haha do you play online? if so hit me up xSaFc Scotty will be on in a hour after been for discs and to the bookies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Please contact us for your DMCA OR Abuse Requests via
dmca@xbox360iso.com
Xbox360ISO website is not endorsed by or affiliated with Xbox and/or Microsoft Corporation.
eXTReMe Tracker