Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [TUTORIAL]Alternate Solder Points & Repairs For Both Phat & Slim Consoles

Default Re: [TUTORIAL]Alternate Solder Points & Repairs For Both Phat & Slim Consoles

Quote Originally Posted by onedeathbyflame View Post
    JESUS this is a lot of work especially when you dont have the correct tools to pull off work like this. What thickness of wire do you use and at what temperature do you keep your soldering iron?? BTW +++REP Great thread thanks
    For which specific point\fix?

Nightdex Guest

Default Re: [TUTORIAL]Alternate Solder Points & Repairs For Both Phat & Slim Consoles

We need more information if you want us to provide you with some help matey.

Most of these alternative points are very easy to solder to. Use the same thickness wire as you get with the Coolrunner and use around a 25-30 watt iron if your new to installing RGH boards.

I guess it wasn't too much of an issue since we never received a response to his initial post.

Nightdex Guest

Yep it appears our knowledge isn't needed anymore

does anyone know an alternate point for "R/B" point on the NAND on a corona V3 board?

I accidentally ripped it off while removing a bad squirt dual nand chip.
    I know it's linked to the resistor right above it.

would conductive glue be my best bet?

hey guys have a problem with my corona v1. i damaged c55r1 and f3t10
    I read the first post but i dont have the solidpoint (resistor) on top site http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2531/cpurst2.jpg

how i can repair the damaged cpu_rst?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456