Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Windies
    Posts
    2,242
    Rep Power
    949

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    iHAS322 added..

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    iHAS322
    This is the one i have, can any one tell me how to cross flash it now? I cant find any tutorials on it

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FEMA REGION 2
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    Thank you.

    +rep

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    180

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    Quote Originally Posted by robass83 View Post
    iHAS322
    This is the one i have, can any one tell me how to cross flash it now? I cant find any tutorials on it
    My tutorial - http://www.xbox360iso.com/cross-flas....html?t=479542

    It's been there for months, a simple search on the forums and you would have found it lol

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Windies
    Posts
    2,242
    Rep Power
    949

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    updated..(liteon DH-16ABSH11B)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    Im slightly confused by this ihas drive business, i was always under the impression that unless u had a drive with the ixtreme max fw on it u wouldnt be able to copy the new format games yet my dvd writer on my laptop burns and plays them all fine without anything but imgburn and a disc (usually aone plus)? am i missing something and the ix max fw does something else?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    Quote Originally Posted by sladey1601 View Post
    Im slightly confused by this ihas drive business, i was always under the impression that unless u had a drive with the ixtreme max fw on it u wouldnt be able to copy the new format games yet my dvd writer on my laptop burns and plays them all fine without anything but imgburn and a disc (usually aone plus)? am i missing something and the ix max fw does something else?
    I don't see what's confusing about this. Retail DVD/BR burners will not allow data to be burned to the last physical sector (2133520) before switching to the second layer. All iXtreme burner max firmware does is remove that limit.

    I sincerely doubt that you can burn XGD3 ISO files @ 100% unless your drive already has c4eva's firmware on it. A regular burner can only do 97%.

  8. #28
    Kirkyeehee Guest

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    I'm going to go ahead and stick this for now. This (to me) is important news for those who don't have an iHAS as of yet. This will make it easier to find.

    (So the sticky will be more appropriate, I'm gonna move it to the 360 general chat section as well.)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    Quote Originally Posted by sorewinner View Post
    I don't see what's confusing about this. Retail DVD/BR burners will not allow data to be burned to the last physical sector (2133520) before switching to the second layer. All iXtreme burner max firmware does is remove that limit.

    I sincerely doubt that you can burn XGD3 ISO files @ 100% unless your drive already has c4eva's firmware on it. A regular burner can only do 97%.
    I dunno, all i know is BF3 burnt and played with no errors, so did skyrim, and every other game ive played since. Ive murdered all modes of MW3 without any errors or dirty disc messages. My dvd drive in my laptop is just a regular stock dvd writer and all it asks when copying is if i want to trunchicate it which seems to do the job.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

    Quote Originally Posted by sladey1601 View Post
    I dunno, all i know is BF3 burnt and played with no errors, so did skyrim, and every other game ive played since. Ive murdered all modes of MW3 without any errors or dirty disc messages. My dvd drive in my laptop is just a regular stock dvd writer and all it asks when copying is if i want to trunchicate it which seems to do the job.
    Exactly. If M$ wanted to, your box will be target #1. All your XGD3 games are only 97% complete. When Imgburn truncates, it cuts off whatever data couldn't fit on the disc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Please contact us for your DMCA OR Abuse Requests via
dmca@xbox360iso.com
Xbox360ISO website is not endorsed by or affiliated with Xbox and/or Microsoft Corporation.
eXTReMe Tracker