Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

iHAS322 added..

Default Re: List of Additional Cross-Flashable Drive Models Supporting Burner Max

iHAS322
    This is the one i have, can any one tell me how to cross flash it now? I cant find any tutorials on it

Thank you.

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by robass83 View Post
    iHAS322
    This is the one i have, can any one tell me how to cross flash it now? I cant find any tutorials on it
    My tutorial - http://www.xbox360iso.com/cross-flas....html?t=479542

It's been there for months, a simple search on the forums and you would have found it lol

updated..(liteon DH-16ABSH11B)

Im slightly confused by this ihas drive business, i was always under the impression that unless u had a drive with the ixtreme max fw on it u wouldnt be able to copy the new format games yet my dvd writer on my laptop burns and plays them all fine without anything but imgburn and a disc (usually aone plus)? am i missing something and the ix max fw does something else?

Quote Originally Posted by sladey1601 View Post
    Im slightly confused by this ihas drive business, i was always under the impression that unless u had a drive with the ixtreme max fw on it u wouldnt be able to copy the new format games yet my dvd writer on my laptop burns and plays them all fine without anything but imgburn and a disc (usually aone plus)? am i missing something and the ix max fw does something else?
    I don't see what's confusing about this. Retail DVD/BR burners will not allow data to be burned to the last physical sector (2133520) before switching to the second layer. All iXtreme burner max firmware does is remove that limit.

I sincerely doubt that you can burn XGD3 ISO files @ 100% unless your drive already has c4eva's firmware on it. A regular burner can only do 97%.

Kirkyeehee Guest

I'm going to go ahead and stick this for now. This (to me) is important news for those who don't have an iHAS as of yet. This will make it easier to find.

(So the sticky will be more appropriate, I'm gonna move it to the 360 general chat section as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by sorewinner View Post
    I don't see what's confusing about this. Retail DVD/BR burners will not allow data to be burned to the last physical sector (2133520) before switching to the second layer. All iXtreme burner max firmware does is remove that limit.

I sincerely doubt that you can burn XGD3 ISO files @ 100% unless your drive already has c4eva's firmware on it. A regular burner can only do 97%.
    I dunno, all i know is BF3 burnt and played with no errors, so did skyrim, and every other game ive played since. Ive murdered all modes of MW3 without any errors or dirty disc messages. My dvd drive in my laptop is just a regular stock dvd writer and all it asks when copying is if i want to trunchicate it which seems to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by sladey1601 View Post
    I dunno, all i know is BF3 burnt and played with no errors, so did skyrim, and every other game ive played since. Ive murdered all modes of MW3 without any errors or dirty disc messages. My dvd drive in my laptop is just a regular stock dvd writer and all it asks when copying is if i want to trunchicate it which seems to do the job.
    Exactly. If M$ wanted to, your box will be target #1. All your XGD3 games are only 97% complete. When Imgburn truncates, it cuts off whatever data couldn't fit on the disc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast