Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial] Everything You Will Need To Know About Avatar Items [XUID Tutorial Added]

Default Re: [Tutorial] Everything You Will Need To Know About Avatar Items [XUID Tutorial Add

100% correctly made tuto diserve your reputation.

Default Re: [Tutorial] Everything You Will Need To Know About Avatar Items [XUID Tutorial Add

how to rehash and resign Avatar Items?

Quote Originally Posted by toni1995 View Post
    how to rehash and resign Avatar Items?
    You can't rehash and resign avatar items. They are a LIVE/PIRS file. You can only rehash and resign CON files. Once you break the LIVE/PIRS file's signature, you need a JTAG/RGH console to run that modified file.

Excellent tutorial for how to make an offline account, worked perfect for me.. thank you for copying and pasting.

Quote Originally Posted by videojet View Post
    Excellent tutorial for how to make an offline account, worked perfect for me.. thank you for copying and pasting.
    Glad you liked it. I got permission from the original writer of the adding the XUID, so i'm not claiming anything. The rest is mine.

Thank you awesome thread

Quote Originally Posted by adidaz View Post
    Thank you awesome thread
    You are VERY welcome! If you need some items, i have the best thread around for them. I'm adding items just about all the time!

used the xuid into the offline profile tut and the friday avatar patcher tut, both work perfect thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alebum123 View Post
    used the xuid into the offline profile tut and the friday avatar patcher tut, both work perfect thanks!
    I'm glad you got it worked out!

noob question

1 what is xuid?
    2 why the avatar dlc need to be patched/xuid?

thx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast