flashing and im sending whole console snice i dont kno how 2 open it up
    just the dvd drive for flashing
    whats the differnce
    between just dvd and whole?
    PM sent regarding shipping rates

DON'T JUST SAY THANKS..

Default Re: [CANADA - TORONTO] 360 mod - jtag/rgh - repair service

Problem sending PM i guess

I have an Xbox 360 phat with LT 2.0 dash 2.0.9199.0 what service would you recommend me to get ?
    would i need Ihas burner or is there a way to work around it. New the Xbox360 scene. Goal is to get it working on later titles like NHL 13 and Persona 4 Arena.
    Also where in Toronto if i may ask that, live locally and might could drop by and reduce the hassle of shipping and what not.
    Which model of Ihas burner do need to get for it to work on LT 3.0 thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaX13 View Post
    Problem sending PM i guess

I have an Xbox 360 phat with LT 2.0 dash 2.0.9199.0 what service would you recommend me to get ?
    would i need Ihas burner or is there a way to work around it. New the Xbox360 scene. Goal is to get it working on later titles like NHL 13 and Persona 4 Arena.
    Also where in Toronto if i may ask that, live locally and might could drop by and reduce the hassle of shipping and what not.
    Which model of Ihas burner do need to get for it to work on LT 3.0 thanks.
    Hey there..

If your intention is to play on XBL, then you would need to update your firmware and your dash to the latest version. Lt+ 3.0 is available for all drives except samsung and hitachi. 3.0 has not been released for hitachi v78/79 yet. You would need to restore your drive before updating the dash so dont update yet. You would also need to get an iHAS drive to burn XGD3 games and the base model (ihas124 b) will do the job just fine.

If you don't care about XBL, then i would recommend the RGH. Once completed, you'll be able to run all games from an internal/external hdd. No need to burn discs again :-)
    Its a bit more in price but worth every penny.

Im located near Kennedy rd. & 401

Let me know what you decide.. thanks

DON'T JUST SAY THANKS..

Quote Originally Posted by chaserpm View Post
    Hey there..

If your intention is to play on XBL, then you would need to update your firmware and your dash to the latest version. Lt+ 3.0 is available for all drives except samsung and hitachi. 3.0 has not been released for hitachi v78/79 yet. You would need to restore your drive before updating the dash so dont update yet. You would also need to get an iHAS drive to burn XGD3 games and the base model (ihas124 b) will do the job just fine.

If you don't care about XBL, then i would recommend the RGH. Once completed, you'll be able to run all games from an internal/external hdd. No need to burn discs again :-)
    Its a bit more in price but worth every penny.

Im located near Kennedy rd. & 401

Let me know what you decide.. thanks
    Thanks for your reply man it really shed some light on my situation, now i am not looking to play on XBL offline will do just fine. RGH vs JTag which one is better price doesn't really matter to me as long as its better in general is what i am aiming for, playing on external would be a good investment for me because buying ihas plus disk would cost a lot in the long run.So my final question is JTag the same as RGH but with more feature or something?. Are you available today to do the mod i live in the area. Also my console was banned if that factors in on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaX13 View Post
    Thanks for your reply man it really shed some light on my situation, now i am not looking to play on XBL offline will do just fine. RGH vs JTag which one is better price doesn't really matter to me as long as its better in general is what i am aiming for, playing on external would be a good investment for me because buying ihas plus disk would cost a lot in the long run.So my final question is JTag the same as RGH but with more feature or something?. Are you available today to do the mod i live in the area. Also my console was banned if that factors in on anything.
    Hey..

JTAG is the same as RGH in terms of use but totally different when it comes to the mod / hack process. JTAG is only for consoles on dash 7173 or lower and on the correct CB.
    RGH is for all consoles below dash 15574 so your only option is the RGH at this time.

I am available today.. PM'd you my contact info.

Banned console should'nt be a problem.

Thanks..

DON'T JUST SAY THANKS..

Can't seem to send or receive PM on my account for some reason, don't have the car right now so i ll see how it goes by the day and see if i can drop in to get it done today if not later on in the week or something.
    PM should work now that i allowed it on my account, was disabled for some reason.

i am in Toronto. i have one xbox that is frezze all the time. i think its drive balance. can you tell if i come at your place and repair this or exchange other xbox and pay you the difference. let know your address.

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sam71 View Post
    i am in Toronto. i have one xbox that is frezze all the time. i think its drive balance. can you tell if i come at your place and repair this or exchange other xbox and pay you the difference. let know your address.

thanks in advance
    Hey..

bring it in and I can have a look at it.. freezing is a RROD symptom but occasionally can also be caused by scratched disc and worn or dirty lasers

thanks

DON'T JUST SAY THANKS..

Hey I want to get an update done for my Phat Lite-On is there any changes you could do it this Sunday Dec 2, at around 6.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast