Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [USA] Colorado Mods Service RGH/Jtag.

Default Re: USA Modding Service

Can i get a free RGH for my Jasper Phat Console?

Quote Originally Posted by zax007 View Post
    Can i get a free RGH for my Jasper Phat Console?
    the service would be free, parts are shipping both ways you'd need to pay...

http://www.xbox360iso.com/usa-colorado-mods-t595279.html

I have some phat consoles that were banned about 2-3 years ago. They cannot be JTagged, but can they be RGH?
    EDIT:
    They do not have HDMI.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    I have some phat consoles that were banned about 2-3 years ago. They cannot be JTagged, but can they be RGH?
    EDIT:
    They do not have HDMI.
    may be Xenon or Opus..

Xenon not great on boot times..

Opus pretty good..

what are the dates... and you can find out which they are by the Power Port

That chart helped me a lot. Here is the info:

PAL console 7/25/2006 Xenon
    NTSC-J console Opus (first owner changed casing so no date)
    NTSC-J console 3/16/2006 Xenon

Let me know what you can do.

That chart helped me a lot. Here is the info:

Let me know what you can do.
    you in the US with pal and NTSC-J consoles.. If I was you i'd do the Opus one... what are the Dash versions? RGH 1 Opus should get good boot times

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspade View Post
    you in the US with pal and NTSC-J consoles.. If I was you i'd do the Opus one... what are the Dash versions? RGH 1 Opus should get good boot times
    Wow, impressive how you knew I was in the US . I have plenty of consoles to boost online if needed in games, especially for different regions. It was one of the ways I got a legit 1k in Chromehounds.

I was hoping to get all of them RGH, but you are the expert here. I had another look at them again and plugged them in. Unfortunately, I am not able to tell you the dash on the PAL console since it now has the 3 red lights of death. Also found out that the NTSC-J Opus console had the faceplate of the drive broken due to a "jam" with the disc. Here is the info that I found out:

unknown dash due to 3 redlights
    dash 2.0.8955
    dash 2.0.9199

I did some research on here about what you meant by "boot times". Is this what you meant:
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdex21 View Post
    The reason for such poor boot times are due to the pll_bypass now being missing. The coolrunner v.2 uses a whole new wire diagram so boot times will be between 5-15 seconds consistently from what i've seen and read over recent days.
    So for the Xenon, I would have wait for "coolrunner v.2" in order to get it working and booting at a reasonable time?

Wow, impressive how you knew I was in the US . I have plenty of consoles to boost online if needed in games, especially for different regions. It was one of the ways I got a legit 1k in Chromehounds.

I was hoping to get all of them RGH, but you are the expert here. I had another look at them again and plugged them in. Unfortunately, I am not able to tell you the dash on the PAL console since it now has the 3 red lights of death. Also found out that the NTSC-J Opus console had the faceplate of the drive broken due to a "jam" with the disc. Here is the info that I found out:

unknown dash due to 3 redlights
    dash 2.0.8955
    dash 2.0.9199

I did some research on here about what you meant by "boot times". Is this what you meant:

So for the Xenon, I would have wait for "coolrunner v.2" in order to get it working and booting at a reasonable time?
    On the Xenon's i'd wait for the CR v2 but it's still Evolving so who knows when they'll release it

wow those are some early dashes lol

Yes, they were banned quite early on before I know how to stealth discs properly. Another question that I was wondering about is if they would be able to connect to, say, XLink Kai. I know probably the question was dumb and the answer is probably no, but I still wonder if the banning process is just restricted to LIVE right and they did literally kill my online ethernet.

Since they are banned consoles, even after RGH them, profiles and saves will still show up a corrupt right or is there a way to fix that with a proper keyvault/nand or something?

Yes, they were banned quite early on before I know how to stealth discs properly. Another question that I was wondering about is if they would be able to connect to, say, XLink Kai. I know probably the question was dumb and the answer is probably no, but I still wonder if the banning process is just restricted to LIVE right and they did literally kill my online ethernet.

Since they are banned consoles, even after RGH them, profiles and saves will still show up a corrupt right or is there a way to fix that with a proper keyvault/nand or something?

After RGH'd XLink Kai should work.. and also MS uncorrupt Profiles in a later update because they were not allowed to do it in the first place...

you can also uncorrupt them on PC

they should only be blocked by Live, not other services

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast