Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [USA] Colorado Mods Service RGH/Jtag.

Default [USA] Colorado Mods Service RGH/Jtag.

Phat Flashing Service - Donate... http://www.xbox360iso.com/payments.php
    (This is how it'll Work.. You Donate to the Site whether it's $5-$500 show Picture Proof of Donate and I'll flash your console for FREE)
    (You will Still Be Paying shipping both ways)

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by browns7998 View Post
    Awesome service, I sent my slim for the RGH, was done same day it was received and back a day earlier than stated. Love the communication and works great. Would highly recommend and will be coming back for any future xbox needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyuHasabusa View Post
    Couldn't of found a better person anywhere on the internet to flash my 360. Just paid a small donation to the site and shipping both ways and that's all he asked for. He even fixed another problem of my drive not opening for no extra charge. A saint of 360 modding. ***** five star
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    I received my 360 RGH console and I am very satisfied! You provide very good communication and I appreciate all of your efforts in making the first console work. I sent a 3rd console out to you to JTagged I recommend him +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
    Just got back my falcon console yesterday and it works great. Takes about 6 seconds to boot to fsd. I shipped it out friday and got it back wed morning. The communication was great and really put me at ease sending my box out to someone i found on the internet. I would def recommend Darkspade for xbox service and will be sending projects to him in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    I received my 3rd console that I sent out to be JTag'd a few days ago. Again, I am very satisfied with your work. I appreciate the your work on customizing my launch.ini to make trainers work and the beautiful light mods you installed. You must be modest since you didn't share the link of your work in your reply to me in the selling forums LOL, but I really appreciate the case you offered! I fully give my recommendation for this seller due to the timely manner and communication they provide. If I decide to get the other consoles JTag'd, I'll get back in touch with you!
    Quote Originally Posted by HellaChice View Post
    Just got my console back, and let me tell you this guy is superb.

At first glance, I was a little sketched out about sending my xbox and a 2TB HD to some guy I don't even know, but I trusted him and went with it.

Communication was very good, and he will answer any question you have. Had my box RGH'ed, and my 2TB formatted, plus 5 games loaded. Works like a champ, can't wait to mess around with it tomorrow after work!

Thanks again my man.
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    I bought a slim rgh from him and i sent a xbox360 to get rgh . The man did everything he said he was going to do and a little more ,he is a man of his word
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmoda View Post
    Hey just received my Flashed Drive back everything is great thanks for this service very trustworthy and great communication
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblock150 View Post
    I sent my Jasper to get RGH 2.0 and he did it the same day he received it. DarkSpade is a legit guy and does his job quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0versteer View Post
    Stand up fellow! helped me with all my troubles, and his prices are very fair!

dont hesitate to send your consoles to darkspade! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by bamathrasher View Post
    Nick (Darkspade) is an awesome guy to deal with and possibly the best seller of anything I've ever dealt with on the internet period. Buy with confidence... he not only kept me informed every step of the way, he actually sent me a video of my console in action after he did the RGH service, and even offered to answer any questions I had about setting it up once I got it back. To top it all off he works lightning quick, within hours of receiving delivery confirmation that my box had arrived I had another e-mail where he had already put it back in the mail to ship back my way.

If you are wanting to RGH your box and are in the US send it to Darkspade.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFKMF View Post
    Darkspade is awesome!! Very professional, very helpful and fast with the questions i had before sending my xbox. Dont hesitate to do business with him hes very trustworthy. i would have posted this sooner but ive been too busy with my rgh. thanks again Darkspade
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay2121 View Post
    Darkspade ships fast, answers your questions fast, and Gives good deals. Product was 100% what he said it was. No bs, gimmicks or lame excuses. I will do business with him again.
    Quote Originally Posted by euliss65 View Post
    Very good service will be sending him my business in the future for what ever I need done. Very trustworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrschon03 View Post
    Sorry this took a while. You do great work and super fast shipping. Took less than a week to get back. I woukd highly recommend dark to anyone and I have been lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihandlesmine View Post
    Ok, I'm not sure if i'm the last customer Darkspade had or if i just took too damn long to write my Review. But I must state..... 100% PROFESSIONAL!!!! He did awesome work, i had my xbox back in a week.... I sent it out on a saturday morning, he received it on monday and i had it back on my living room t.v. stand thursday= LESS THAN AN ACTUAL WEEK! and EVERY question i had was answered immediately.... Even gave me a lil tech support after i got my xbox back!!!!! The work and professionalism was done great.... if i ever needed another xbox service, I WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT GOING TO DARKSPADE!!!!! + Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen115 View Post
    Since we both lived in the same around the same area I decided to drop off my slim XBOX to get RGH'd and he had it ready in about an hour and a half. Even went ahead and installed FSD and xexmenu. He also answered all the questions that I had before and after the whole process.

If you're thinking of using his services you will not be disappointed. 100% legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by leakycasket View Post
    Holy Crap! This guy is good. I sent my 360 to get RGH and the turn around was super fast. Everything works perfect! He is very speedy on email replies and the little extra steps that he did goes a long way with me. Thanks for all your service, will be using you again!
    Quote Originally Posted by v_mcphearson View Post
    This guy is amazing. Sent my drive in to get my dvd key and received the key same day the drive was delivered. Quick and fast communication and everything works perfect. Will definitely use again for future services.
    Quote Originally Posted by ywhaster View Post
    Just had Colorado Mods RGH my 360 Slim and flash two other 360s. Absolutely amazing! The guy has great communication, answers all your questions, and had it all done and back to me the very next day. Not to mention My boot time seems to be half the boot time of my buddy's. Highly recommended!! Thanks again man!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax313 View Post
    Good guy right here hooked my box up and got it back to me in no time and took the time to answer all my questions I will be sending him all my future business
    Quote Originally Posted by poundiak View Post
    VOUCH
    Great communication & very fast shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by OG_WaSuP View Post
    trust worthy individual and fast service thanks once again dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golddustpeaak View Post
    What a GREAT guy!!!!!!!!
    Fast Fast service and put up with all my silly questions to get me going.

Just the BEST!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by denverbroncos View Post
    Hey Darkspade! Thank you for the RGH Slim. It works great!! If anyone needs a RGH slim or there Xbox modded, send it 2 him! +rep bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    Dark Spade did an excellent job on my Lite-On DG-16D5S Drive. He RGH'd it the same day he received it and installed an LTU PCB and updated it to the latest Dashboard. Shipped it out the very same day. He included all the files on a DVD and enclosed the old PCB. Had the console back in 3 days. Recommend his services to anyone needing assistance. I am recommending him without hesitation. Thanks Darkspade.

PAYPAL INFO:
    ( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Darkspade; 3rd February 2016 at 01:29 AM.

http://www.xbox360iso.com/usa-colorado-mods-t595279.html

Default Re: USA Modding Service

Free services completed and verified - Can charge for services as of now.

So I figured out that I have a 10.83A xbox slim. I did some research and found out that that is called trinity. so can you rgh my Xbox 360 Slim Trinity?

This is great, can you jtag any phat console or specific ones? and how does the shipping work?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWii View Post
    So I figured out that I have a 10.83A xbox slim. I did some research and found out that that is called trinity. so can you rgh my Xbox 360 Slim Trinity?
    Yes right now all Trinity's can be RGH'd no matter the Dash Version...

Quote Originally Posted by emperor2005 View Post
    This is great, can you jtag any phat console or specific ones? and how does the shipping work?
    Xenon I won't RGH just because of how unstable they are.. I've done 4 are they are a nightmare... All Phats can be RGH'd, If they have the Dash Version's 14717/14719 then they'll need RGH 2.0 (still Unstable Boot times)... Shipping works like this.... you pay both ways... so you'd pay service pay and return shipping, then you ship to me... Once I receive it. Service takes about a day and is return the following Day... I use 2-3 day Priority ship... If you'd like UPS Fedex return Shipping would be a little higher

just curious- does the price for RGH and dual nand work include whatever parts (i.e. coolrunner) that are needed?

If so, those are great prices (if not, they're still pretty dang good).

Quote Originally Posted by 95teetee View Post
    just curious- does the price for RGH and dual nand work include whatever parts (i.e. coolrunner) that are needed?

If so, those are great prices (if not, they're still pretty dang good).
    yes those include parts,

If the console is already RGH'ed, is DN install the same price?

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless2060 View Post
    If the console is already RGH'ed, is DN install the same price?
    Yeah i got the same question if i already got mine RGH'd with the coolrunner what's the price for DN install

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire
    "All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets"

If your console is is RGH'd already then for the DN (Matrix Trident) is $60. you will need to supply your Original Nand

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast