Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial] How to Play Indie Games. [Simple]

Default Re: [Tutorial] How to Play Indie Games. [Simple]

Quote Originally Posted by smithy024 View Post
    Cheers, appreciate the help, im no good with the photo editing tho lol, i booted up fifa street after playing xblig games and it took a while to try to connect to ea servers, normally i would just sign my profile in and it would go away, thats how i knew fakelive was still enabled, ive read through the changelog for dashlaunch 3.01 and it does say it enforces fakelive when indie games are run but doesnt say if it disables the option again when finished with indie games.
    Never a problem man! It's no big deal about the art man, don't worry about it. In the future if you stumble upon anything like the XNA box art, let me know! I'll add it to the first post.

It should. I've gone from Indie games to MW2 or Black Ops without an issue. They used to do the never ending loading screen until i disabled fakelive. Go through Dashlaunch and make sure it isn't enabled. Make sure to save it before you exit!

Quote Originally Posted by BMTHstanton1990 View Post
    Never a problem man! It's no big deal about the art man, don't worry about it. In the future if you stumble upon anything like the XNA box art, let me know! I'll add it to the first post.

It should. I've gone from Indie games to MW2 or Black Ops without an issue. They used to do the never ending loading screen until i disabled fakelive. Go through Dashlaunch and make sure it isn't enabled. Make sure to save it before you exit!
    Thats the thing, i have saved my dashlaunch with fakelive disabled but after playing indie games its left on and doesnt turn off again unless i go into dashlaunch and disable it. I saved my dashlaunch ini to the hdd and to flash.

Thats the thing, i have saved my dashlaunch with fakelive disabled but after playing indie games its left on and doesnt turn off again unless i go into dashlaunch and disable it. I saved my dashlaunch ini to the hdd and to flash.
    Hmm. That's weird. You only need your launch.ini saved to your NAND though. Any doubles of the launch.ini may cause errors.

I dont think i copied the launch ini to the root of the hdd because i used the iso installer for fsd and let it do everything.
    EDIT - I just deleted that launch.ini from the hdd1 root, didnt know it was already in the nand.
    "I'm afraid people these days treat consoles like cars and worry about whats under the bonnet rather than enjoying the drive"

I dont think i copied the launch ini to the root of the hdd because i used the iso installer for fsd and let it do everything.
    EDIT - I just deleted that launch.ini from the hdd1 root, didnt know it was already in the nand.
    Yessur. When you install Dashlaunch it puts the launch.ini in the NAND by default.

The Fakelive patch isnt removed once you exit an indie game , fact.
    "I'm afraid people these days treat consoles like cars and worry about whats under the bonnet rather than enjoying the drive"

The Fakelive patch isnt removed once you exit an indie game , fact.
    How come it doesn't stay enabled on my end? Hmm. Maybe some Dashlaunch setups very? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by BMTHstanton1990 View Post
    How come it doesn't stay enabled on my end? Hmm. Maybe some Dashlaunch setups very? I don't know.
    Waiting on your dashlaunch post

Waiting on your dashlaunch post
    Oh sh!t! Sorry! I forgot all about that! xDD I'll get it up. I've been busy as hell lately. It's 6 A.M. Where i'm at, so it will have to wait until the house is up. XD

Wee addition to make, make a controller button boot to dashlaunch (in dashlaunch "paths" section) on exiting an indie game to take you straight back to dashlaunch once finishing an indie and play another one

Still waiting on that dashlaunch ini setup stanton lol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast