Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Switching to intel...

Default Re: Switching to intel...

Quote Originally Posted by iTz EPiC View Post
    I can guarantee you that his build will smoke yours in gaming though. Sandy Bridge > entire Phenom line of CPUs > Athlons > Sempron
    I can guarantee u dont give to rats *** if his blows mine out the water cuz if i wanted a super gfast pc i would have one so STFU and GTFO thank you and bye
    "Dude You just Got PWNED!!"
    Lets be friends!!!

Xboxlive gamertag:G0 AwAY N0Ob

Quote Originally Posted by prmtyme View Post
    I can guarantee u dont give to rats *** if his blows mine out the water cuz if i wanted a super gfast pc i would have one so STFU and GTFO thank you and bye
    where can I find the English version of this?

iTz EPiC is offline Senior Member XBOXISO Legend

Lol just stating the facts. No reason to go ape sh*t on me.

Cool Re: Switching to intel...

Quote Originally Posted by iTz EPiC View Post
    Lol just stating the facts. No reason to go ape sh*t on me.

I am a grown as man if i wanted a competition on pc stuff it would be in competition topics
    "Dude You just Got PWNED!!"
    Lets be friends!!!

Xboxlive gamertag:G0 AwAY N0Ob

my main point was yea amd is god as a budget pc but if they really focused on doing a budget and then invest in a really good chip they will give intel a run for there money but they desperatly need to sort out the heat of there chips

Quote Originally Posted by n4pst3r View Post
    my main point was yea amd is god as a budget pc but if they really focused on doing a budget and then invest in a really good chip they will give intel a run for there money but they desperatly need to sort out the heat of there chips
    Please, stop.

Actually been doing alot of reading on IB because contiplated getting one instead of the 2500k..... It does have heat issues, yes it runs hot too hot when you try and put a decent overclock on it because intel cheaped out and used thermal paste in a spot that they actually soldered before. They figured these chips would run cooler so they could get away with it. They would run cooler if they had done it right but the TIM is not working up to par and they are having heat issues. Some people are doing ok but the overclock is being held back from its pottential because of the heat.

Dang this sucks.... Looks like my board will be here tomorrow and the chip Wednesday damn!! Gotta hate weekend ordering.

iTz EPiC is offline Senior Member XBOXISO Legend

I am a grown as man if i wanted a competition on pc stuff it would be in competition topics
    Once again, please calm down

ahhh don't worry Epic he doesn't want compition but he comments on every thread about someone upgrading bragging about his crap card showing he doesn't have a clue.... A grown damn man that doesn't want compititon but tries to be a troll on every upgrade thread! Its all good man. He was already proved wrong before! Just think his old lady wants his computer after trying it!! Wait till she tries a real computer ..... or a real man for that matter! Sorry prmtyme but you go jumping all over people in different threads sooner or later somones gonna jump back! Learn a bit about computers before you start shooting your mouth off in every thread about them!

Btw... I have tried my best to be a good member in good standing in this forum...... But if I get an infraction for this I will gladly take it! Some people just need to learn when not to post!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast