Thread: Minecraft achievement guide.

Default Minecraft achievement guide.

If you have played the game, you will notice that all achievements are very easy bar 3. This guide will help you get those not so easy to get achievements.

On a rail
    - 40 G

( Click to show/hide )
    This is one of the most time-consuming achievements in the game. It requires about an hour of mining. If you have friends with this game, this achievement would be worth doing together, because once the track is made, anyone can ride it for the achievement.

So in total, you will need 3 redstone, 34 sticks, 18 gold bars and 186 iron bars. Use these to make a total of 18 powered rails and 496 normal rails via the "Minecart" tab in your inventory. Minecarts can also be made in this tab with 5 iron bars.

Once you have all this, simply build the track in one straight direction with 1 powered rail to every 31 normal rails. Keep in mind you will also have to alter the terrain by moving trees, flattening hills, etc. Continue this until your track is 500 blocks long.

Redstone torches need to be placed at each powered rail.

Leader of the Pack
    - 30 G

( Click to show/hide )
    This one is really easy actually. All you need is two bones and one wolf.
    When you find a wolf, save the game before you tame it. Once tamed leave and join. Do this enough times until the chevo pops.

May take more than four tries as two bones won't always work.

When pigs fly (Pre 1.8.2 Update)
    - 40 G
    ( Click to show/hide )

Again this one is easier than it seems. Use this seed when creating a world: (you must use the "-")

Straight infront of you when you spawn is a sink hole and in that sink hole is two chests, one containing a saddle. Now all you need to do is find a pig, trap it and dig a moat around it so you can easily make it take fall damage.

Note - If the sink hole doesn't appear, just go over near the cactus in front of you and punch the sand. It will all fall then.

Here is an extra treat for those of you who are too lazy to mine for diamonds but want the nether portal achievement.

Into the nether
    - 40 G

( Click to show/hide )

Default Re: Minecraft achievement guide.

Fixed some shizz! :3

+rep, thanks alot.

having trouble with the pig achievement, how does this work with the seed?
    I dont see the sink hole nor any chests. I dont think the seed comes with the what you have made in the game. A video would be even better!

Dues to the update that happened a few days ago, the algorithm was changed for biome spawning which means that this seed no longer works the way I said it did. I will need to do some research and figure a new map out.