Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (RS) Scott Pilgrim vs. The World XBLA w/ DLC & TU - VERIFIED WORKING - UPDATED LINKS

Default Re: (JF) Scott Pilgrim vs. The World w/ DLC & TU - XBLA - VERIFIED WORKING - JUMBOFIL

Quote Originally Posted by racjin View Post
    Thank you dutch! I've been looking for this! Anyway.. Hey guys, I'm new to this Title Updates.. How do I manually use title updates? I'm using freestyle dash, where do I put the TU file? can anyone teach me?
    For this specific game, place the TU within the Cache folder located at the root of your internal harddrive or use FSD to download the TU and install it for you. To do it within FSD, select your game, and press Y to bring up the list of options. When it comes up, select Manage\Download Title Updates, and allow FSD to download it for you. Make sure your console is connected to the internet and also make sure that you have DashLaunch's launch.ini file configured with the following setting: livestrong = false

Default Re: (JF) Scott Pilgrim vs. The World w/ DLC & TU - XBLA - VERIFIED WORKING - JUMBOFIL

Oh, ok.. Another thing, where can I find the launch.ini file? Sorry dutch, I'm really really new to this J-Tag thing. Thanks in advance!

Your launch.ini may be located in one of the following:

1. Root of internal harddrive
    2. Root of external harddrive
    3. OnBoard Memory Unit (if present)
    4. Flash

Gonna play it with my brothers, thanks dude

Thanks for the XBLA & DLC! +REP!

Thanks for this.

OH GOSH!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!!! XDDD

I was a Ps3 user and I sold 'em because I can't get to play this game..
    but now I'm being an xbox user and finally I can get to play the full version of this game..

seriously dude... I'm so thankful for this.. it's hard to find this game.. once again.. thank you... xD

thanks for this running version!

please put the dlc already have separately because the game =)

Quote Originally Posted by lords of shadow beto View Post
    please put the dlc already have separately because the game =)
    In English please....can't understand one thing you're saying.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast