Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally Gonna Have My Live Back! :P

Default Finally Gonna Have My Live Back! :P

So, lately, I've had trouble with absolutely everything. Xbox related of course. First, my Xenon quits powering a DVD Drive, I dont know why, but the thing just does. So its useless. I spend a bit of money on ebay for a replacement, getting a falcon. I get that falcon going, and flash it. Then started having drive issues, with the laser. Found out that it was just my drive cable, it was cut a little bit. Then my controller shell was melted by my brother. I replace it after a few days and try to enjoy some mw3. The falcon I got red rings on me, and I'm p*****. So I message the guy and hes really nice to me about it, and I've been trying to talk to him about a replacement. I tell him I want one of the jaspers he has. He says he can replace my falcon or give me a refund, and I eventually talk him into returning the falcon board he sent me, along with shipped x2 liteon PCBs, and a BenQ PCB. In return I get a Jasper mobo with 256mb

I cant wait, it will be a couple weeks as I have to ship mine but I'm still excited. I can't wait for the thing to get here. All in all hopefully I dont have any problems. I ended up with 4 new dvd drive lasers also. (:

I'm selling the last of my discs, in exchange for 35$ to get a 100pack of windata so I can hopefully sell those along with some heatsinks and other various 360 crap, so I hopefully will come into a small bit o money.

I'll also be going on vacation Wednesday (:

Oh, good times soon.

I personally get the feeling something is gonna F up all this though. Oh well.

Default Re: Finally Gonna Have My Live Back! :P

*Fingers crossed* Good luck.

whaaaa? good stuff on getting it sorted. but xbox is not life, life is outside the house imo. This is life from the weekend, annual fancy dress party in the student town I live.

Quote Originally Posted by lucasda1 View Post
    whaaaa? good stuff on getting it sorted. but xbox is not life, life is outside the house imo. This is life from the weekend, annual fancy dress party in the student town I live.

lmao i wanna move over there!!!

Hope it all goes to plan

Craze E 1
    Xbox360ISO Admin
    3DSISO Administrator

Phat Zephyr Jtag With 2TB EXT HDD

Yeah but I dont feel like getting out and doing anything. I did that last year, this year is nothing but nerdiness.

Tricky0 Guest

yeqa that sucks bro..i remember the laser thing..lol! for some reason im lucky that none of my xbox's have rrod yet.

good luck and hopefully this new xbox works out.

so any giveaways?? ;)

After I get everything setup and back from vacation I may do a giveaway. Im waiting to ship the console back at the moment, hopefully it all works out.

report back with the good news..

Living a few years of your life like most people wonít, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people canít.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast