Thread: Atari 2600 Xbox 1 emulator JTAG Problem

Exclamation Atari 2600 Xbox 1 emulator JTAG Problem

All the emulators in this post http://www.xbox360iso.com/hacked-xbox1-emu-t552851.html are working other than the Atari 2600 (z26x) emu. When ever I try to run it from the XEX menu it freezes on the xbox classic logo screen, I then have to manually switch off the entire xbox. Ive already got all the hacked compalibility files installed on my Jtagged 360. has anyone got this Emulator working on a jtag, if so any sort of help would be very much appreicated... Thanks in advance

Default Re: Atari 2600 Xbox 1 emulator JTAG Problem

"any sort of help" - yeah, get the clue there? Why would you not think to put this in the JTAG HELP section where it belongs? This games section is for file links only - not questions ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1092 View Post
    All the emulators in this post http://www.xbox360iso.com/hacked-xbox1-emu-t552851.html are working other than the Atari 2600 (z26x) emu. When ever I try to run it from the XEX menu it freezes on the xbox classic logo screen, I then have to manually switch off the entire xbox. Ive already got all the hacked compalibility files installed on my Jtagged 360. has anyone got this Emulator working on a jtag, if so any sort of help would be very much appreicated... Thanks in advance
    check your pm box.

got the same problem, could you also pm me, xyteam?

as far as i know the atari 2600 emu does work just fine as only a few weeks ago someone said in my thread it worked.
    what issue are you having?
    maybe a clean install is needed.

Well i tried v4 and that worked but with messed up grafics, then i tried v7 but couldn't get past the xbox logo.
    it's the first xbox hb i try so that might be it, but got the hacked BC files in place and xbox originals seem to work fine.

Please post in the correct section next time. Moved.
    St.Tantrums Flashing and Reset Glitch Service.
    Have your console modded by a respected long time member who's been in the business for many, many moons.

http://www.xbox360iso.com/st-tantrums-uk-t596028.html

joeeeec is offline Senior Member XBOXISO Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by kanahpoo View Post
    got the same problem, could you also pm me, xyteam?
    I also have the same issues with z26x.v7 won't go past the xbox 1 logo, i noticed that v7 doesn't have a config file like v4 has, version 4 works fine but is buggy, if anyone can post a working copy of z26x.v7 or help it is much appreciated.