Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Street Fighter 4 AE Skin Mods

Default Re: Super Street Fighter 4 AE Skin Mods

Quote Originally Posted by jboogy View Post
    this thing takes forever to repack lol...good thing im a patient dude :p
    sorry, I see a problem on repacker now, is my first program on vb6 that use bigger files and is so complicated for me write and read big files.

try this version of repacker, I think that write operation is fixed now

http://www.mediafire.com/?2kuzaqhlps6jq33

thanx man i appreciate it.ill check out the new version.

EDIT:the new version works way faster man!! +rep
    #swagg

Can anyone post any screenshots of your mods? I have to say that I'm baffled, about a few weeks after super street fighter 4 came out I tried to mod the skin like I did with sf4 and I came up with a method almost exactly how you have describe on the front page but when I used gzip it didn't compress the files correctly and would always crash on the character select screen. Now I'm a little curious to see what's different between what I did back then and what it's done now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrayn View Post
    Can anyone post any screenshots of your mods? I have to say that I'm baffled, about a few weeks after super street fighter 4 came out I tried to mod the skin like I did with sf4 and I came up with a method almost exactly how you have describe on the front page but when I used gzip it didn't compress the files correctly and would always crash on the character select screen. Now I'm a little curious to see what's different between what I did back then and what it's done now.
    please post files are u moded.

sorry but how do i inject the combined mod pack files in the battle.eaf? do i open battle.eaf with the ssfiv.exe and inject the .gz files one by one? lol i have no idea what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by r00lz View Post
    sorry but how do i inject the combined mod pack files in the battle.eaf? do i open battle.eaf with the ssfiv.exe and inject the .gz files one by one? lol i have no idea what to do.
    yeah you have to inject the eaf files 1 by 1.it takes a lil time but its worth it,also if your using this with the regular ssf4 and not ae you wont be able to use all the custom skins.

and use the recent injector he just uploaded,its alot faster.
    #swagg

Quote Originally Posted by jboogy View Post
    yeah you have to inject the eaf files 1 by 1.it takes a lil time but its worth it,also if your using this with the regular ssf4 and not ae you wont be able to use all the custom skins.

and use the recent injector he just uploaded,its alot faster.
    thanks man

edit: i keep getting an error message "subscript out of range" and it closes.

http://i39.tinypic.com/qn2xyd.jpg

hmmmm ive never got that error? make sure your injecting the files in the right place,other then that im not sure.maybe padajaunn can give some insight since he created the program.
    #swagg

the right place? is there a wrong place lol? maybe im just doing it wrong... let's see: i open battle.eaf with ssfiv.exe (open the program push the big button "LOAD EAF" and open battle.eaf) then on the list where it shows the files you just r-click > inject and inject one by one the files, repeat till the end... am i doing it wrong?

what i mean is make sure your replacing only the emb files.not any other files inside there.
    #swagg

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast