Thread: Help with Quadjaw boss fight in neverdead (SPOILER)

Default Help with Quadjaw boss fight in neverdead (SPOILER)

Just like the title states I am fighting that friggen boss that first starts out as a 3 headed monster and once you chop all his heads off he turns into a huge damn hoover vacumm cleaner. It says to throw your arm in his mouth and I do that but I dam sure have no idea what the hell to do once I throw my arm in his mouth. He had a yellow band around him a couple times and shooting it did major damage. I got his health down a little way and then I could not get the yellow ring to appear on him again and I could not take anymore of his health away. What the hell is the trick to beating this freak of a monster? Sure would appreciate some helpful input and +rep as always. Thank you very much.

Default Re: Help with Quadjaw boss fight in neverdead (SPOILER)

Throw one of ur arms for him to swallow it.
    Use that same arm to shoot at him from the inside while shooting with the other from outside.
    Repeat process

Yeah I finally found a video showing me what you said. DUUUUUUHHHHHHH forgot all about the gun on the end of my arm inside the beast. LMAO Rep sent your way for the help. Thank you kindly

Quote Originally Posted by gottuhaveit View Post
    Yeah I finally found a video showing me what you said. DUUUUUUHHHHHHH forgot all about the gun on the end of my arm inside the beast. LMAO Rep sent your way for the help. Thank you kindly
    Glad to help