Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: [TUT] Convert Skyrim Mods - DLC files, textures and meshes

Default Re: [TUT] Convert Skyrim Mods - DLC files, textures and meshes

Quote Originally Posted by selyb View Post
    My conversion of Alternate Start - Live Another Life is supposed to have voice for a new dialogue option and it has never worked for me. I have not tried it without converting the wavs to xwm though.

OTOH, I have converted RealRain and ClimatesOfTamriel and it seemed like all the sound effects worked as long as I left them as wav

BTW, Have you tried running the SkyProc Patcher to increase the brightness?
    Ok il give that a try don't see how increasing the brightness will help but what have I got to loose.

I have tried converting the files to xwm and xma still no sound effects its driving me crazy

thanks for the help though keep it comming

Quote Originally Posted by Banj0chicken View Post
    Ok il give that a try don't see how increasing the brightness will help but what have I got to loose.
    No, I only meant the sound effects that came with those mods worked. I never got the voices to work with Alternate Start though
    My Skyrim Mod Releases www.xboxchaos.com/forum/141-skyrim/
    If you need help installing Skyrim mods or changing load order or if your installed mods don't work or look bad, check out my tutorial:
    www.xboxchaos.com/topic/2807-tut-how-to-install-xbox360-converted-skyrim-mods/
    How to port/convert Skyrim mods to Xbox 360 www.xboxchaos.com/topic/2806-tut-how-to-convert-skyrim-mods-to-xbox360-dlc/

Quote Originally Posted by selyb View Post
    No, I only meant the sound effects that came with those mods worked. I never got the voices to work with Alternate Start though
    It works now, thank you so much it was on your tutorial that gave me the answer I needed.

I extracted the Skyrim - Sounds.bsa file with FOMM and added the Magicka Sabers sound folder in there. then re packed the folder into a .bsa with TESArchive using the settings in your tutorial now it works great .

and as for my problem with the script mods its only one mod that does not work and I think its because it has .txt files in with the .pex files maybe im not sure if thats the problem but I can get any other mod that has scripts working apart from that one which also has .txt files in there.

OMG!! another mod with scripts that does not work for me its called Fall Of Space core V1 and I can here the custom sounds of the mod but nothing else shows up WTF is up with my game

Quote Originally Posted by Banj0chicken View Post
    OMG!! another mod with scripts that does not work for me its called Fall Of Space core V1 and I can here the custom sounds of the mod but nothing else shows up WTF is up with my game
    Some mods work and some don't. If it is really important to you then you can try it again or try it without any other mods but the fact is that not all mods work on the 360.
    If you need help installing Skyrim mods or changing load order or if your installed mods don't work or look bad, check out my tutorial:
    How to port/convert Skyrim mods to Xbox 360 www.xboxchaos.com/topic/2806-tut-how-to-convert-skyrim-mods-to-xbox360-dlc/

these 2 armor's looks sick lol..is there any way to port it to 360? btw im trying to lean but it doesnt make sense..lend me a hand anyone? i learn quick

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14709
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17664

having troubles with the armor it distorts lol do i have to edit it with nifsope?

Is this tutorial applicable for making any mod work for the 360 such as Skyre by t3ndos...

Quote Originally Posted by linuxgamerr View Post
    Is this tutorial applicable for making any mod work for the 360 such as Skyre by t3ndos...
    This tut basically covers how to repack files for the 360. As of yet, we don't have any way to convert any files to Xbox360 format. If you want more information about the differences in files, you can check this topic at Xbox Chaos.

hi.can anyone give me a media fire link for SMIM for skyrim jtag? billion uploads wont work

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213