Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Extraterrestrials Discussion - Do You Believe?

Lightbulb Extraterrestrials Discussion - Do You Believe?

I wanted to start another thread to talk about Alien sightings etc. because I find it interesting. Some of it might cross over with the Illuminati thread but thats ok.

I found this video today and thought it was interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM

Default Re: Extraterrestrials Discussion - Do You Believe?

Yup.. Outta all the galaxies.. I find it hard to believe we are the only ones..

i love this stuff, watching video now

Quote Originally Posted by stilltippin View Post
    Yup.. Outta all the galaxies/universes.. I find it hard to believe we are the only ones..
    That's the same thing I say, since every star is a sun (basically) there has to be other planets in them solar systems that have life. After you watch videos and stuff to its kind of hard to denie it.

le3_crazy_p Guest

Yes i also believe that are other forms of life out there beyond our world!

One day we will discover these forms of life, but not in our lifetime.

It would be naive for any of us to think we're the only ones out there, considering the size of the universe. But in this day and age of satellites, radar, video cameras and smartphones, it's hard to believe that there aren't better quality recordings of these supposed encounters.

It's just like ghosts. If they were real, we'd have something more than grainy, hard to make out pictures of them.

"Light travels faster than sound...
    This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak".....Alan Dundes

i know that life supposedly only occured by chance from chemical reactions billions of years ago... but i do think there is life elsewhere in one form or another, like bacteria or something. I dont beleive in UFOs or flying saucers though

That one in Jerusalem is undeniable, 3 different people filming it and its all the same. I thought it was creepy as, why did it hover down then flash and take off?

le3_crazy_p Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    That one in Jerusalem is undeniable, 3 different people filming it and its all the same. I thought it was creepy as, why did it hover down then flash and take off?
    i havent seen this? post me link plz.

Look at the human body. Do you think this was all an accident? It's almost impossible to believe how complex the human body is to all happen by chance....Now I firmly believe in extraterrestrial life. I believe we have quite indeed made contact. Now don't get me wrong I am not some you got to believe OMG THEY ARE REAL type of person. Me and my father love watching ufo shows, But look back to before and after the Area 51 crash. Our rate of technological succession has more then 10x the rate it did before. If we did indeed make contact we surly reverse engineering. Look at the stealth bomber, Smart phones, LCD televisions, computers etc.

I believe there is evidence out there but it goes to the eye of the beholder and mind to decipher it all.
    Amd Ryzen 1800x // 1080 TI FTW // 64GB Corsair dominator platinum ddr 4 3200 // Asus ROG crosshair vi // 3TB m.2 samsung //
    Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast