Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: How to: Burning XGD2/XGD3 (NEW METHOD)(Truncation and iHAS Support!)

Default Re: How to: Burning XGD2/XGD3 (NEW METHOD)(Truncation and iHAS Support!)

So macs don't need an Ihas drive?? that doesn't sound right to me...

Default Re: How to: Burning XGD2/XGD3 (NEW METHOD)(Truncation and iHAS Support!)

none of the links for the download work.

ok well i dont have my ihas lite on drive yet its in the mail gonna recieve in two days but do i need to do anything with it when it arrives to work on my mac yes i already ordered the enclosured for it to hook it up via sata to usb or do i just use x360 iso hacker with that and burn it ??do i need to use burner max and payload tool and all that extras ? i dont care about xbox live as im playing it on an old banned xbox with lt 3.0 i just want to play newer games?
    Posts merged - please don't double post!
    how would i power the drive if its sata via usb?? could i have just used my stock super drive to burn games?

wooooooooooooooo!!! i finally can do it.

soooo all you do is use x360isohacker. Click on the Xgd3 tab, load the oversized iso for example Soul Calibur V. Click patch, and it did it instantly for me. Then click on the burn tab, then you insert the blank disc (i use the Sigma brand 8.5gb discs and they are awesome, i "almost always" get perfect burns!) Then ya burn the disc.

PLEASE WHEN BURNING I CAN 100% assure you this! * one of my secrets ;]

when burning, leave your macbook alone. Leave it on a table or some place where it can not be moved. Just the slightest movement will fail your burn. So go busy yourself for a half hour while it does its thing. Make sure there is fresh air circulating on the bottom of the mac too while its burning.
    Rep if i help or share any enthusiastic information towards your problems or ideas!

-Photographer

Follow me on twitter to always see LIVE shots.

Heeelp....

"the iso game is not hackable! You can not burn it with your mac!"

how do i go about this??? Plsss heeelp thanks!!!!

Default Re: How to: Burning XGD2/XGD3 (NEW METHOD, One shot! No manual truncation)

Quote Originally Posted by markelecguitar View Post
    hi guys
    i'm really at my wits in in regard to burning my iso files to disc using this program (and any other program i've attempted) and was wondering if you could shed some light on my problem?

Everytime i try to burn a game wether it be xgd2 or xgd3 using verbatim discs i get the following error:

"the burn to the mat****a dvd-r uj867a drive failed. The disc drive didnít respond properly and canít recover or retry"

i'm using a standard 13" white macbook (the model before the unibody shell kind) with the internal disc drive for burning and am not sure what exactly i'm doing wrong/what i can do help fix the problem

would really appreciate any help you could give as im basically starting a coaster factory at this rate haha

thanks in advance

im having the same problem with the same macbook...please someone a soluction???? Or a answer would be great .. I continue reading on and no one really answered him.

Please help anyone

go to youtube and look up mr Mario channel he is realy good when it comes to flashing drive and installing ihas drive to laptops trust me his name is mr Mario another good one is johny guns he is a jtag genious and damn dood when it comes modding the xbox oh yea one more guy his name is lupo any three guys are very good I would use mr Mario for installing a I has to a lap top he is realy good just go to youtube and type mr Mario in and that's all I know that can help you out man they are the best at what they do give them a try

alvifahad Guest

links arent working please help

oscarevl11 Guest

so do i need an ihas burner or can i just burn it with the superdrive?
    sorry I'ma super nub at this

i have LT2 on my device. How can I make new games that require LT3 compatible with LT2 on x360ISOHacker?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425