Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [TUTORIAL] Multi Disc Games Problem Solved (Covers Battlefield 4 & GTA V + MUCH MORE)

Default Re: [TUTORIAL] Multi Disc Games Problem Solved (Covers All Multi Disc Games Includes

Redacted..
    Last edited by fullmetal289; 2nd December 2016 at 02:43 AM.

Default Re: [TUTORIAL] Multi Disc Games Problem Solved (Covers All Multi Disc Games Includes

great post !! i cant seem to get rage going.. do i need all 3 discs ? or can i just run disc swap with 2 discs?

thx

i also use this plugin ^^

all games work for me but castlevania; it says "insert disk 1 insert disk 2 insert disk 1 insert disk 2 insert disk 1 insert disk 2 insert disk 1 insert disk 2 insert disk 1 insert disk 2..." infinitely still i quite with game button.
    then i launch the xex i need with file explorer ;)
    not so important now cuz i finished the game yet but i still curious why

does anyone experience this too?

I'm having an issue with Rage,
    I start it off disc 1 and then hit Multiplayer, it asks for disc 3 and then it flashes and then goes right back to the intro and menu again

i checked all my paths. swap and multi is in the root directory with launch.ini.

just a question... if i want to add a new game to the multi.ini file... do i just add it and it will run, or do i need to reinstall DashLaunch and FSD?

Quote Originally Posted by ensXP View Post
    just a question... if i want to add a new game to the multi.ini file... do i just add it and it will run, or do i need to reinstall DashLaunch and FSD?

dont need to reinstall dashlaunch ;)

im using the 4gb slim,
    can i also put the multi.ini on the usb drive?
    Not at the internal memory?

Son of a...

Thanks heaps guys. Just had my console done, and couldn't for the life of me get multi disc to work. Even the guy who did the tagging couldn't explain the problem. After many a google search I found this post and it has fixed it for me! Thanks heaps.

For anyone else looking to get this working, I followed the original post (with the exception of reinstalling dash launch) and then also the post by Jiveturkey. I did put swap.xex a few places to test it out, but the one that seemed to work was Freestyle/plugins/swap.xex. I also edited launch.ini to reflect this location, and had my multi.ini set up as per instructions. Interestingly my console sees my drives as USB0 and HDD1 but with this in the .ini files they are not found. Drop the 0s and 1s in multi.ini and it seems to work.

One snag I did find with BF3 is that when it asks me to install the HD content initially, if I say yes, it does a semi-crash and the console returns a crisis averted (imminent crash avoided) or some such message. Every time I try to install I get the same message. It happens after I select my internal HDD, then I get the message I don't have enough room (which I do), then it crashes. Anyone else?

sorry for my english. i have a question please.
    i use folder game (not god) on ext hd. i placed swap.xex to hdd\freestyle\plugins and seted this on my launch.ini. so i configurated my multi.ini with diskswap configurator, but it's the same like my configure .
    on multi.ini sample there is: paths for extracted game folders MUST end in a \
    ; this folder MUST have a default.xex in it. the default is in, but where have i to write a?
    thank you for answer and sorry again for my english

will this also work for streaming games using Connectx?

Stupid question, if SWAP.XEX must be on the root of HDD (using internal xbox HDD) is that were multi.ini suppose to be on root as well?

Lastly i just got my RGH so is this needed for muti disk games to work or its just a quick way so you are not prompted to swap disk? Like i can still go and launch the disk 2/3 from file manager/game library correct or mis it since i have FSD 2.2 I don't need this at all.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast