Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing weight!! Chyea!

Default Losing weight!! Chyea!

So lately I've been trying to lose weight as its my hope to join the Army and so far I've lost about 23Lbs.. Been exercising and eating a bit healthier (eating healthy is a bit out of my budget) by eating more fruit and vegetables. For the most part I've given up all pop cept for the occasional can every few weeks or so. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me before I can even think of joining up and I might even wanna change my mind and go to college but so far I think its a good start and my outlook on life is a bit better. Thanks for read (if you did).
    Cassie: Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before… try and keep that feeling, because… if it goes… you’ll never get it back
    Chris: What happens then?
    Cassie: You lay waste to the world… and everything in it.

Skins UK Season 2.

Default Re: Losing weight!! Chyea!

MAN i wish i had as much determinaton as u im not like obese im 20 pounds over wieght and no one calls me fat but i just felel fat u know man i wish u luck and all the best in the endever broski? ps healthy food is hella over priced hugh lol (*)3

can lose weight without doing much exercise tbh, all about ya diet

diet without exercise is suicide imo, I tried it and it makes me feel miserable cuz I started losing appetite after a while even though I started out eating healthy foods in moderate size and felt great the first few weeks.

Losing weight = 90% diet 10% workout. Go to a bodybuilding forum and do that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Lashley View Post
    Yea I know.. it seems the best way to lose weight is to change your eating habits around a bit and find a diet that works but like I said money is a factor, spending time sweating my butt off isn't. It sucks being on your own and having a crappy job in today's economy. Even more so in Akron, Ohio. sketchy town =/
    Cassie: Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before… try and keep that feeling, because… if it goes… you’ll never get it back

Skins UK Season 2.

yup this is true. I lost about 7 lbs by stopping soft drink, sweetened things and junk food. I dont really eat all diet food, just eat less and dont eat at night. Im about 170 Lbs now, still need to lose another 10 lbs. (Im 5'7). I consider carrying my backpack walking around my college some kinda exercise lol

BTW, diet helps you lose weight, yet it doesnt help you get fit. Exercise does. So ya...

Quote Originally Posted by rookiegenius View Post
    yup this is true. I lost about 7 lbs by stopping soft drink, sweetened things and junk food. I dont really eat all diet food, just eat less and dont eat at night. Im about 170 Lbs now, still need to lose another 10 lbs. (Im 5'7). I consider carrying my backpack walking around my college some kinda exercise lol

BTW, diet helps you lose weight, yet it doesnt help you get fit. Exercise does. So ya...
    Giving up pop was for me and a lot of people a know a weight loser .

Skins UK Season 2.

It really is all about diet. Weight loss is probably 85% diet, 15% exercise. You just have to eat less calories than your body burns naturally and you don't even need to do any cardio, although it will aid you along the way.

it really depends on diet. if you eat alot high calorie, fatty foods... you wont go anywhere. but have balanced meals. and military is Good (people always concentrate on the negatives) i myself want to join but wanting to do Nursing. and a best way to burn some fat is cardio (running and walking)
    Keep going dude!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast