View Poll Results: What did you use my tutorial for?

Voters
773. You may not vote on this poll
  • LiteOn Flashing

375 48.51%
  • Samsung Flashing

69 8.93%
  • BenQ Flashing

146 18.89%
  • Hitachi Flashing

55 7.12%
  • Winbond Unlocking

87 11.25%
  • MXIC Unlocking

8 1.03%
  • Other

33 4.27%
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄▪ Dave's Xbox Flashing Guide - Xbox/Slim/DIY Tutorials -Complete- ▪►

Default Re: Flash lt+1.91 to all phat lite-on's, videos added, noob friendly

Quote Originally Posted by mcnutsack View Post
    I was thinking I should just be able to go to stock, update dash with my memory card, and then flash to the newest LT+1.91.
    I'm not familiar with "spoofing", though.
    By "new 0251 fw", 1) you mean a LT+1.91 0251 fw?And not the 0251 stock?

2)
    I may have to just do this all myself, because no one on craigslist responds to my emails when I say I want my drive flashed. I don't get it. Creeeeepy.
    Maybe they expect me to call them. =)
    1) yes exactly lt+1.91 for 0251 cause after the update you dont have a 83850 any more ;) (if you are already on 13141 you have to create a 0251 stock with your key in). i said spoofing because if you load up your stock 83850 firmware in jf it wont detect the new 0251 fw you have to load up manually (at least the last time i used jf)

2) its a joke save your money.

I have the original LT (not +) firmware on my xbox. It hasn't been connected to live for a long time now so I haven't updated. Do I need to reflash it to the original firmware and then update it with the latest XBL update before I attempt to flash it to the new LT+?

After I update it will I need to use the probe even if I have the key saved from my original firmware?

Thanks for the help, I've not been on this site for quite a while now so I am a bit lost

I keep getting PhatKey failed while trying to extract after probing. :/

Tricky0 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nfail View Post
    yea seems like alot of people are having that right now.

So should I flash my drive to 1.91 THEN update my dashboard, or update my dashboard with my LT 1.9 in there THEN flash to 1.91?

Dave. is offline Banned - get out!!! XBOXISO Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by nfail View Post
    Yeah i got this alot, if you removed the drivers make sure you restart! If not try tricky0's alternative method.

Quote Originally Posted by mroto View Post
    So should I flash my drive to 1.91 THEN update my dashboard, or update my dashboard with my LT 1.9 in there THEN flash to 1.91?
    I don't think it really matters, i would go with 1.91 then update.

Quote Originally Posted by jls1986 View Post
    I have the original LT (not +) firmware on my xbox. It hasn't been connected to live for a long time now so I haven't updated. Do I need to reflash it to the original firmware and then update it with the latest XBL update before I attempt to flash it to the new LT+?

After I update it will I need to use the probe even if I have the key saved from my original firmware?

Thanks for the help, I've not been on this site for quite a while now so I am a bit lost
    Please help!

Dave. is offline Banned - get out!!! XBOXISO Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by jls1986 View Post
    Please help!
    The answer to your question is no. If you have the key saved on your pc then just inject the key into your target firmware and load LT+ 1.91.

I'm getting "No Drive Detected" error after 2 phatkey failed error plz help!

Tricky0 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by salman_sattar View Post
    I'm getting "No Drive Detected" error after 2 phatkey failed error plz help!
    did you try to erase the drive? if your drive cant be detected and you dont have the key then its done..no more.

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast