Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: TUT How to convert Orig Xbox .iso games to play on X360 w/ pics_by_Dzeka1987

Default Re: TUT How to convert Xbox1 .iso games to play on X360 iXtreme FW with pics_by_Dzeka

I don't get the ''iXtreme compatible'' box ticked in the very end.could it be the layout part?because i didn't use the layouts i couldn't really found them
    Very nice thread though good job

Default Re: TUT How to convert Xbox1 .iso games to play on X360 iXtreme FW with pics_by_Dzeka

Well I followed this tutorial exactly, twice.. unfortunately didn't work in the end.
    I was trying to burn Kingdom under fire: the crusaders. (on the backwards compatibility list) I have a two possibilities for why it didn't work for me, feel free to throw something in.

Possibility 1. When originally using mulleter on the iso, it finds the xbe valid, but when the layout prompt came up, I choose "do not alter layout." Seeing as how it is now impossible to find any layouts or a website that has them. Later reading every page of this thread, I found that it might be helpful to choose "optimize for disk size-optimize for dvd9." Could this make a difference in my end result? If it could, let me know and I will retry.

Possibility 2. Bad iso? When viewing the iso, it does have a "default.xbe_orig" inside of the root folder. Does this mean the iso was for sure made for a modded original xbox? Can it be fixed or just replaced? Like it possible to inject this file somewhere in the iso creation process? Or would it benefit to use that one in the iso directory instead? I see it mentioned earlier in this thread, but it didn't lead anywhere.

I did get "random padding", and "iXtreme compatable" checked off after creating my iso. When I put the disk in the console, it reads the title, but when it loads that old green xbox logo it gets the same fail message that others are getting, whether I am connected to live or not.

Is there a way to tell definitely if either of these are a problem? I'm surprised I got my hands on the one iso, I doubt I will be able to find another working link on a game from 04'. It's sad how all of these games aren't really kept up with after a few years. People seem to be rather invested in their original xbox games.

What would I have to do to convert a disc back? I burned Halo 2 and it ran on my 360 just fine. But I just upgraded my original XBOX's harddrive and just want to have it on the harddrive. Can I rip the ISO of the burned game, extract what I need and just FTP it to the old school XBOX? I'm just trying to save myself from having to download it again.

i cant download layout it saiys ::: This Account Has Been Suspended Please help me

jimbobjim Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thekosovastyle View Post
    i cant download layout it saiys ::: This Account Has Been Suspended Please help me
    Same here. Does anyone know where to get the layout files?

felipon93 Guest

if I burn it using ImgBurn do I still need to have the layer break settings with the number 1913770 or calcule for optimal option? or should I use clonecd to burn it easier

Quote Originally Posted by Thekosovastyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjim View Post
    Same here. Does anyone know where to get the layout files?

hi Guys
    I was just passing by and saw your posts
    couple years ago i downloaded Layouts of XBOX original to convert my favorite games for play in X360
    it may help you to proceed
    XBOX-1 2005 Layouts

I also find stealth files for a few games, it may come handy too
    XBOX-1 stealth Files By Dark, Diablo69 and DragonSlayer

just wanted to do something for forum in return and show my appreciation

Thanks man!!

xbox 1 or xbox one? I'm still confused. LOL

its the original xbox. show in the q/a and the dvd that was ripped
    My GooseBumps TV Show Thread All Seasons MU
    http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=347808
    My tales from the crypt all seasons MU
    http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?p=2310982#post2310982

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast