Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminati and Conspiracy Theories Discussion

Default Re: Illuminati and Conspiracy Theory's Discussion

^^ We can talk about aliens here, they are conspiracy theory's.... sorta.

bilderberg group is more interesting than illumanati

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Explain this:
    Poor woman just needed attention and money from TV. Her "marks" are nothing more than cigarette burns. She's making the whole story up.

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    UFO means Unidentifed Flying Object nothing more nothing less
    And that's true. I believe there's life in the universe somewhere. But considering how huge the universe is, there's a minimum chance we'll ever meet. And there's dozens of reports of "alien abduction" and alien ship spotting every year. It's all people with serious psychical problems or clever bastards trying to make some extra money from selling their story to the press/tv

Quote Originally Posted by rozkminator View Post
    Poor woman just needed attention and money from TV. Her "marks" are nothing more than cigarette burns. She's making the whole story up.
    How do you explain the powder substance on her that there was no way she could of got her hands on?

@TeddyBear

that group that's been accused of being an all-powerful secret society fixing the fate of the world behind closed doors? That bilderberg group?
    D-Fragments

Σиgмλ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rozkminator View Post
    It's all people with serious psychical problems or clever bastards trying to make some extra money from selling their story to the press/tv
    i defenitly agree with you on that nearly all of these people seriously need to stop watching Xfiles and seek professional therapy and help

also agree on when you say the universe is massive and the chances of us being alone in this massive universe is slim to say the least
    but that doesnt mean another civilisation/race out there are gonna be botherd by a bunch of unevolved apes and thats basically what we are
    yea we can go into space sure but as far as the whole space exploration goes we are mear children on the whole universe discovery part

and if there are races out there than can indeed travel thru the massive distances of space why are they gonna bother with humans on a whole

end of the days thers Billions of galaxys out there each containing billions of stars/planets
    so chances are we aint alone in the whole scheme of things
    thats just my own personal opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    How do you explain the powder substance on her that there was no way she could of got her hands on?
    Man, it was a tv show, everything is possible to say/show on tv! You go and study chemistry, biology etc, until you achieve a medical licence, then go meet her, then abort this obviously fake foetus and then, with all your professional knowledge and personal experience of meeting this woman - then we can talk Maybe then I'll believe that you saw this with your own eyes, and your professional opinion sates that this woman was abducted. Until then - I call it a big fake! It's, like, many people believe there is a god, but I won't until I'll have him right next to me, performing miracles and stuff. God shown on tv is a big fake. Aliens shown on tv are a big fake. Mostly, everything that seems impossible but you are really, really willing to believe it's true - is a big fake...

The Illuminati, otherwise known as the reapers control us through indoctrination, everyone knows that.

But for cereal you got to be joking with these videos? i actually lold at them people actually believe them. I can imagine the kind of people believing in this sitting in their basement with tin foil in their heads. And i don't immediately dismiss conspiracy theories but this one is just too funny, it's the kind of stuff you hear from someone tripping.

Σиgмλ Guest

at the moment im puttin the illuminati in the same catagory as Mj-12/Majestic12

nothing more than hype by paranoid ppl who possibley think too much about events in life and will strive to put a theory of darkness to it

but im hoping this thread sheds some decent arguments to convince me otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by theisokingv3 View Post
    The Illuminati, otherwise known as the reapers control us through indoctrination, everyone knows that.

But for cereal you got to be joking with these videos? i actually lold at them people actually believe them. I can imagine the kind of people believing in this sitting in their basement with tin foil in their heads. And i don't immediately dismiss conspiracy theories but this one is just too funny, it's the kind of stuff you hear from someone tripping.
    ....Harbringer?
    D-Fragments

Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast