Thread: (Mvsc3)I know it got a way to break and tech roll when hitting the ground?

Default (Mvsc3)I know it got a way to break and tech roll when hitting the ground?

Cause Sentinel on very hard is abusing the hell out of me. First he does the usually air combo and knocks be to the ground (i cant seem to tech roll at that moment). Then Sentinel uses the downward rocket punch to knock me back in the air then finishes with an air combo. Marvel is very similar to TvsC and on there your were able to break out of a air combo, and tech roll, but for some reason i cant tech roll or break out of a air combo. Has somebody figure out how to do this?

Default Re: (Mvsc3)I know it got a way to break and tech roll when hitting the ground?

There is no tech roll on ground bounce/OTG opportunities. I had an issue with this when gameplay vids were coming out a few months ago, but I've come to cope with it and just accept it as a combo. The only way to roll is to hold left or right, and you'll only roll once you're truly grounded, aka, opponent misses OTG opportunity.