View Poll Results: Was this helpful to you?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

124 91.18%
  • No

12 8.82%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Error Code Guide [Known Fixes and Descriptions to all Errors]

Default Re: Xbox 360 Error Code Guide [Known Fixes and Descriptions to all Errors]

People want to stop stealing this?

I found my old one (before the hack) on about 3 different sites.

Default Re: Xbox 360 Error Code Guide [Known Fixes and Descriptions to all Errors]

wow i love this thread! i just fixed a broken 360 i bought and its jtaggable!

thanks for the guide bud helps alot o and in regards to finding this on other sites and ppl taking the credit for it thats the internet dude i had the same prob before i come to this site

Quote Originally Posted by glosdazuk View Post
    thanks for the guide bud helps alot o and in regards to finding this on other sites and ppl taking the credit for it thats the internet dude i had the same prob before i come to this site
    I got no problem people taking it, but i posted this on another site and got flamed hard saying i stole it lol

I've fixed alot of 360's but this one i got has code 0020 and i just cant seem to get this working did all i could and still 3 red rings.. what to do

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman13 View Post
    I've fixed alot of 360's but this one i got has code 0020 and i just cant seem to get this working did all i could and still 3 red rings.. what to do
    E-Code / Secondary Error code: E08 (No Audio/Video) / 0020
    Binary/Hex: 00001000 / 0x08 -> 8

Known fixes:

1)If you worked on the mainboard recently(soldered or so) remove these wires because you might be drawing too much power from the GPU
    Also look for missing/bridged components like capacitors/resistors
    2) If you jtagged the console remove wires and resistors, the parallel port can stay as long as no PC is connected.
    3) X-Clamp replacement
    4) Flush with alcohol, let dry, begin Relow with flux like below
    5) Reflow GPU (and RAM if this fails) area
    6) Reball the GPU and RAM, for bridged solder

Description:

This error is caused by a bridged solder joint under CPU, GPU or one of the RAM bricks.
    This effect can also be caused by tin whiskers leading to shorts and if the GPU was taken off the mainboard this error will also show up.
    It can also be power related(the CPU/GPU or RAM isnt getting enough power). Can also be a component that is missing or damaged so look for missing and bridged parts near the GPU.
    If the console was jtagged and the resistors and cables are still connected it will show 0020, the parallel port can stay as long as no PC is connected.
    You tried all that?

I havent tried the heating up the flux yet gonna try now and see what happens.......

i have a error code that appeared on my xbox while updatin firmware from NFS-hot pursuit
    it's: 22f8-3080-0700-c000-0013
    is there any fix?

Don't think thats a console error mate.

Well i tried it on my console and cool it worked like a charm... thanks for the help guys..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast