View Poll Results: Was this helpful to you?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

124 91.18%
  • No

12 8.82%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Xbox 360 Error Code Guide [Known Fixes and Descriptions to all Errors]

Default Re: Xbox 360 Error Code Guide [Known Fixes and Descriptions to all Errors]

Nice Thread!

Default Re: Xbox 360 Error Code Guide [Known Fixes and Descriptions to all Errors]

hi friends. my xbox360 has the 3 RROD error code 0110, which i cant find in the guide so i would really appreciate some help. about 1 week ago when i got the error 0110. i read somewhere that if i leave the xbox360 on for about 10 mins with 3 red flashing lights and then turn it off and then turn it on again it will start working and behold it did, must of been a temporary fix becuase i got the 3 red lights again. really need some help!!! also just flashed my xbox360 and now i get this error just my luck

i am going to try the xclamp replacement, should i replace the original xclamp with the screws and washers and add the silver thermal paste. what do you think. i read somewhere that all i need to do is add the silver thermal paste and i can leave the original x clamps or do i have to do something else. do i also need to heat up the motherboard

thanks in advance, adal316

wow man thats a lot of info and ALOT of work..thank you very much for contributing to this community +rep

E-Code / Secondary Error code: E66 / 1002
    Binary/Hex: 01000010 / 0x42 -> 66

Known fixes:

1) Reflash the firmware with the correct Vendor version string using your computer.

Description:

This error occurs when you replace the dvd-drive and forget to spoof it with the correct version string of the drive you replaced....
    Thanks For Describing my Problem
    But How can I Get my DRIVE in Correct Vendor Version?? Please Tell me my XBOX 360 Got this error when i was updating my xbox

I have a 360 that had 0022 and I reflowed and got 1013 or e71. I reflowed the southbridge chip (I don't have the stuff to to an xclamp fix to it or whatever. Anyways, after that I got 3 rrod, error code 0022 agin!! I have already done 2 reflows, one I pretty much focused on everything, after I got e71 I focused on the southbridge chip and gpu. I don't think it's the hana/ana chip and so I pretty much am thinking it is the cpu. I will try that but this is going to be the third time reflowing the 360. It is also suggesting to do an x clamp repair but I am trying to stop using that and just reinstalling the x clamps, but I guess I will try it and see if anything changes. I will probably reflow it and go to bed and put it together in the morning to see if anything worked. But if anyone else has some suggestions I am open to them, thanks.

this is my first xbox I have had in a while that has given me so much trouble. I might have to return it if I can't repair it and that means no money

btw in case anyone is wondering, there appears to be no broken traces as mentioned as a potential problem for 0022...

update: I reflowed it one last time and it is 0022 still. So it started off as 0022, went 1013, then went back to 0022 and is still 0022. I did the x clamp fix and it didn't work. I give up on the console I think. It's been the first one in a long time I've had to throw in the towel. oh well.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910