Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Comprehensive 360iSO FAQ (Updated 7/16/11)

Default Re: The Comprehensive 360iSO FAQ (Updated 7/16/11)

How do you play Max payne 3 2 discs iso

Quote Originally Posted by waranul2012 View Post
    How do you play Max payne 3 2 discs iso
    I don't know... maybe you just burn one iso to one disc and the other iso to another disc? Just a guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by holosmash View Post
    i was wondering if you could jtag your xbox360 with a usb?
    Quote Originally Posted by xeno27 View Post
    can someone tell me, please, if it is possible to transfer files between rgh xbox360 slim and PC using wireless??

Hi,

Brilliant tutorial for starters like me. Could you also elaborate on the procedure to play downloaded games on xbox360 off of a usb drive or any external hdd ?

Thanks for the tutorial. Ive recently paid to have my 360 flashed and have tried burning some games but am having issues...

I've burned two games now, Bioshock infinite and Fifa 13. Both times the process seems to work, everything in "green" on abgx360 and then the game never plays. To get a feel of what I do, here it is...

Using a mac, I download the files using jdownloader. Then using unrarX is extract the iso file. Use abgx360 to check the iso, and then use 360isohacker to burn the disc. I also make sure I burn at 2.4x speed.

When I put the game into the Xbox it says to play the game. The screen goes black and then immediately returns to the home screen. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks.

g00eyblunt Guest

New to the forum, srry for dumb post but, Im trying to figure out how to download my own games instead of paying the guy who modded my xbox $10 a game, do I need some info on how he modded my xbox to know what game files will work for me? If yes, what should I ask him, he was already able to get me Gtav, army of two dc and injustice, was included with the price of modding the xbox. He did say he flashed it. Anyway, ive been reading that you also need a drive that will burn dual layer dvd's, aside from that is there anything else that is required since i'm actually currently looking for a laptop to buy. Thanks guys.

You already have a modded console, so all you have to do is download the games off of this forum and burn them. Now, there are two types of games you can download, one is XGD2 (the normal one), the other is XGD3.

XGD2 games can be burnt with any burner onto a dual-layer DVD. Verbatim is the best choice for the DVD as they are top quality discs. You can look up a burning guide on this forum if you are having troubles.

XGD3 games were introduced by Microsoft a lot later to use more of a discs space. Because of this, you need special tools and/or programs to burn them. You have a choice between:

a - a certain brand of DVD burner that you then install custom firmware onto
    b - a burner that you can use C4E's BurnerMax Payload Tool

Again, guides can be found for both on this site.

Hello and thank you for this easy to understand tutorial.
    Forgive my ignorance, but I have a question:

I can successfully burn 7.30gb games, but I fail at the 8.1xgb ones. I'm using the BurnerMAX Payload Tool, abgx360, ImgBurn, and my Drive is a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0 (LG MDisc Super Multi). BurnerMAX is compatible, for it is enabled after I activate it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678