Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The unofficial RANT thread... Post here instead of making a fail thread!

Default Re: The unofficial RANT thread... Post here instead of making a fail thread!

Wife has 1 sharp tooth, cut my ballsack open.

Default Re: The unofficial RANT thread... Post here instead of making a fail thread!

The Start button of my 360 controller stopped working, I don't have the tools to check inside and no plan to buy a new one because of this. :S
    Click to Disable Ads

Gonna bring this back to life cause i hate moby but i can't get this music out of my head so i want some1 to suffer -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZDqe5j4q8

- Only one image per signature, 2 are fine, but only if they are small.
    - Signatures can be up to 900 pixels wide and 300 pixels high.

idiots abusing the rep system seems if they do not agree with what you say they give you some bone head negative rep lol

i have so far got 3 negative reps all because 3 people did not agree with what i said lol

i have never been rude to another person or directly insulted any one and did not spam yet i am punished for my opinion lol

good thing i do not care about the whole rep thing lol anyhow that is my lil rant
    l
    For now programmers need to cocnetrate on simpler aspects of game-how motion works,for example-rather then crazy visual pyrotechnics.Otherwise you're just slapping pretty icing on a cake that no one can eat.

So if your eye can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p on nearly all modern televisions, what's the need for 4K?

Quote Originally Posted by ImDaWiseGuy View Post
    idiots abusing the rep system seems if they do not agree with what you say they give you some bone head negative rep lol

i have so far got 3 negative reps all because 3 people did not agree with what i said lol

i have never been rude to another person or directly insulted any one and did not spam yet i am punished for my opinion lol

good thing i do not care about the whole rep thing lol anyhow that is my lil rant
    yeah i agree. someone gets all butthurt and gives you bad rep for disagreeing. then they get mad when they get bad rep in return. what did they think was gonna happen? It's like "Welcome to the internet!"... idiots
    i5 4670k @ 4.5GHz- 57C
    Corsair H100i
    8GB G.Skill @1600MHz
    Asus 780 TI DC2OC
    Asus Gryphon z97 mATX

Sprained my left ankle playing basketball today, i had few months without playing. Didn't even started playing lol, it was my very first jump in the game while trying to block someone when I accidentally landed on my ankle sideways, now cant walk for few days unless I use crutches something I won't do haha, doesn't hurt at all, it just sucks.
    Click to Disable Ads

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanTurban View Post
    Wife has 1 sharp tooth, cut my ballsack open.

lol what a bitch

now we have a thread dedicated to ranters... wow we should give them more attention/rant over
    Disabling sigs made this site so much faster and cleaner

I live in venezuela, it's worst than any of your problems. (well, not WORST, but it sucks, really)

I don't know what I should think...at my University I had an One Night Stand with a girl from an older semester group. Now I think I develop feelings for her, not because of her look (she 'only' looks average) but because we have many things in common.

Is this wrong? I don't really know

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021