Thread: Xbox Live Gold £23.99 for 12 months

Default Xbox Live Gold £23.99 for 12 months

Apparently on the Spotlight section on the dash there is an offer for UK gamers to get 12 months Gold subscription for £23.99.

Can't confirm now as im at work but it's definitely a great price though!!

Dont forget to cancel the auto renew though!!
    I don't understand REP, it means nothing to me. How does it make my life any better?
    +Rep to anyone who can answer!

Default Re: Xbox Live Gold £23.99 for 12 months

Yeah it's real, saw this on hotukdeals yesterday and people were signing up. Note that it's a recurring payment.

+REP IF I HELPED YOU

I can confirm that it's there, just bought it.

You are only charged after your current subscription expires, and you get a free bonus halo reach avatar helmet.. no idea how you redeem it, since my live doesn't run out till 2011. A copy of teh email you get from microsoft.

Code:
    This mail is confirmation that you have successfully renewed your subscription to 12 Months of Gold for 40% off. This renewal goes into effect on [PRIVACY] 2011. Here is a description of the service: 

Act Now: Get a 12-month Gold membership today for just £23.99. As an Xbox LIVE® Gold member, access the best in gaming and entertainment. Enjoy playing games online with friends, video chat, and Gold-only discounts. Watch TV, entertainment and live sport from Sky, tune into music from Last.fm, and connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter – right from your TV! For only £23.99 VAT Included, your 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership helps you get the most out of your Xbox experience. Your membership will automatically renew to a standard price annual membership at the then current price, unless you change your renewal or cancel before your membership ends. Pricing details can be viewed in the Account Management area of your gamer profile. For information about changing or canceling your membership and your membership refund policy, go to www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Did you know that with Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on the Web, you can now buy Microsoft Points, purchase games, download game demos, and rent videos directly on Xbox.com to use on your console? All you need is a Silver or Gold account, an Xbox 360 with Internet access and a storage device, and you're ready to get points, queue up game and video downloads to your Xbox 360 and more, all from the convenience of your PC. You can even renew your subscription and easily manage your account online. Just visit this site: http://marketplace.xbox.com. See you on Xbox LIVE!

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services. 

Xbox LIVE Team

Yeah i saw it 10 minutes ago on live, also you get on 17-20 septemeber to play for free. :P

Because random funny images are awesome!
    +rep if i helped!
    rep returned!

damn it, no word on US accounts?

Follow me on @Nuclear_Pulse
    Follow my Stream @Nuclear_Pulse
    Follow me on @xMaximusunox

I think it is today only from the ad on Spotlight too!!
    I don't understand REP, it means nothing to me. How does it make my life any better?
    +Rep to anyone who can answer!