PDA

View Full Version : alldebrid on jdownloader for mac?

xbox_barbie
13th July 2011, 10:35 AM
its not on mine, please tell me its not a windows only thing.....

i hate pcs ..................:smash:

& Why do I not know German or French.......... FML

kuzco11
13th July 2011, 10:42 AM
lol at the top of alldebrid click the us flag and everything magically turns to english

xbox_barbie
13th July 2011, 10:50 AM
ty once again... im still having problems though..... i might need to take a break and go smoke a cigarette..........

its about to smell like cancer in here. lol

kuzco11
13th July 2011, 11:00 AM
yeah i got no problem with piracy and stealing
but cigs...thats a no no lol

but ive never tried to use alldebrid so cant be much help sorry

and i never answered your first question lol....
macs jdownloader doesnt support it yet i guys

xbox_barbie
13th July 2011, 11:08 AM
FML i guess I am going to have to break out my pc laptop.... i hate using it, its really a piece of garbage.......

why must they be so damn software friendly......

macs are clearly superior......

kuzco11
13th July 2011, 11:11 AM
i use parallels for any winblows needs i might have (yes im a hater)

i wouldnt be surprised if some windows lover came in here and started preaching about using a "proper" computer you wouldnt have this problem
very ignorant people lol

lildimsum7
13th July 2011, 11:15 AM
look at my post in the main thread for the answer to your question

kuzco11
13th July 2011, 11:19 AM
1. Open terminal, enter: cd /Applications/jDownloader.app/Contents/Resources/Java , press enter.

2. Enter: java -jar jdupdate.jar -branch NIGHTLY

It will update to the nightly build, and now you have the debrid host in the list.

found it lol

xbox_barbie
13th July 2011, 11:36 AM
its downloading right now..........

ty guys soooo much!

allstarrm17
14th July 2011, 11:04 AM
They're only software friendly because more people have them. But now, people are getting smarter and buying Macs more often.

WhiteHot
14th July 2011, 11:12 AM
I wouldn't call Winblows software friendly even...

To which software is it friendly to?

It's just a business move in general, to blanket your product to 80% of the entire computer user population instead of the select 20%. It's even smarter to make it universal [I'd think] but hey that's not my job.

allstarrm17
14th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Most things that are popular aren't software friendly.

xbox_barbie
14th July 2011, 09:18 PM
sorry excuse my uber noobism lol I've been a pc user most of my life so im just use to stuff on there. I have had a mac for about a year & a half now, I know I should be more familiar with how to do things on here but really aside from normal internet usage I haven't really done things on here but play with apps from the app store... lol i know lame.... lol I want to learn how to utilize this mac more (which is what I am doing here). I have 3 pc laptops but honestly I hate them now, I rarely even use them. I have had so many problems with them. I don't think I will ever waste money on another windows computer even. I am thinking about hacking them but I haven't got the time to do it. anyways now I am rambling. sorry guys lol