PDA

View Full Version : Help Ripping Games

patrick4989
12th July 2011, 05:52 PM
I wanna help contribute to this site but idk how to rip games and get them in .iso format. I had a jtag that would do this for me but it rrod. So with that being said I have a macbook pro with a slimline drive and was wondering if anyone knew how to get games onto this. I thought maybe downloading them on hdd and putting them on cpu through transfer cable but this doesnt work either :pout: so if anyone can help me help you!

allstarrm17
13th July 2011, 07:12 AM
I wanna help contribute to this site but idk how to rip games and get them in .iso format. I had a jtag that would do this for me but it rrod. So with that being said I have a macbook pro with a slimline drive and was wondering if anyone knew how to get games onto this. I thought maybe downloading them on hdd and putting them on cpu through transfer cable but this doesnt work either :pout: so if anyone can help me help you!

I would suggest looking up a tut on how to rip games on a PC, getting a usb-sata cable and using parallels. After that it's hope for the best.

Btw, I tried this also. Couldn't do it. :smash:

ferrin
13th July 2011, 08:07 AM
Doesn't IsoHacker have a built in rip option?

allstarrm17
13th July 2011, 08:23 AM
I think it's only for burnt games. That's the only way you can rip a game on a Mac that I know of.

WhiteHot
13th July 2011, 01:16 PM
It IS only for burnt games.

allstarrm17
14th July 2011, 11:03 AM
You could try to do what I said before.