PDA

View Full Version : Torrent Client

conrado
29th June 2011, 09:25 AM
Hey guys, ive been using transmission for some time, but recently it's giving me a lot of errors... is it happening for some of you too?

BTW, what client you guys like to use?! Thanks

69Voltage
29th June 2011, 09:31 AM
Use Demonoid only as a last resort, when I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere else. And that's not very often. Once, twice a year maybe?

The540Gargola
29th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Transmission is the Best one, I have been using it for awhile, for me its the best one so far, Another one that is very good is utorrent. Those 2 works best. Try to reinstall transmission again

ferrin
29th June 2011, 09:37 AM
I use Utorrent. Transmission is ok, but utorrent has always worked great.
Transmission actually locked up internet access across my entire network once,
which is why i went back to utorrent.

marcymarc2008
29th June 2011, 09:59 AM
utorrent here too. never had a problem with it. only thing i can find that differs from the pc version is you can't create torrents with it.

Metalwraith666
29th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Utorrent ftw. Never had a problem with utorrent. Simple and easy to use.

allstarrm17
29th June 2011, 11:27 AM
I personally google it. Don't trust torrents.

ferrin
29th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Yeah, torrents are always an absolute last resort, but
if you're careful and keep an eye on the user comments
and such, you'll be ok.
I'd never get DRM type stuff like movies or music,
but other little crap is usually ok.

toxicloud
29th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Vuze is by far the best torrent app! i will admit it is a memory hog but it has loads of features, its very stable and it is the best for customising settings including the ability to filter ip adresses. I used to use transmission but it kept crashing, vuze is free and i have never looked back :)

conrado
30th June 2011, 01:20 AM
Transmission is a really good program, but it has many errors in the last week. I formated my mac and it still gives me it. I will try uTorrent and wait for transmission update... thx for the support guys! +rep! ;D

allstarrm17
30th June 2011, 07:10 AM
I truthfully have had luck just doing a search for what I'm looking for. It's easier.