PDA

View Full Version : Burning Problems...Help...

JackTalkedBack
23rd May 2011, 03:16 PM
Downloaded a few games (Jdownloader) Put through Abgx360, didnt UnRar. put through BURN onto Verbatim Disks on Mac..Worked Fine Downloaded a few more same steps diffrent disks tho (Sony DVD+R DL) says the downloaded failed to Finish, put them through UnRarx Successfully and tryed them agian and also in diffrent Burners. Failed about 6 times now. am i doing something wrong? or is it the disks? because i got a clean burn everytime on Verbatim. i understand there are bad burn but not 7 in a row.. HELP!!! pleaseee

U Jelly
23rd May 2011, 03:19 PM
im not sure about macs, but are you burning them as iso? also did you set the break layer?

69Voltage
23rd May 2011, 11:38 PM
Sounds like it's the Sony's. I've always used Verbs, though others have had luck with Memorex.

allstarrm17
23rd May 2011, 11:47 PM
I wouldn't have Jdownloader unrar your files. Use another program. Run through ABGX and burn the game using another program. I don't know if burn has the right layer break in it. I personally use OSx360 and have never had a problem. But I've heard 360hacker and ISOx360 are also good.

toxicloud
24th May 2011, 01:27 AM
u said the download failed, try redownloading.

JackTalkedBack
24th May 2011, 03:59 AM
ran through abgx360 as usual put trough X360Iso Hacker and used UnRarx everything worked but download still says failed to finish
what is Setting the Layer Break?
Posts merged - please don't double post!

im not sure about macs, but are you burning them as iso? also did you set the break layer?
what is layer break? i used Burn at first which work but now i use X360Iso hacker and ive burned them as iso but the ones before i burned as DVD and it worked... which one?

69Voltage
24th May 2011, 04:19 AM
You don't need to set the layer break using a Mac and one of the burn programs such as ISOx360, OSx360 or X360 ISO Hacker.

Download the files using JDL. You should end up with an iso file 7+ gigs in size. Drag, place, whatever that iso file into whichever burn program you're using. Hit "Burn" and 43 minutes later you will have a playable game.

If it worked for you before using Verbs, and now it's not using Sony's, sure sounds like it's a problem with the Sony's.

unknownprophets
24th May 2011, 04:19 AM
what disks can u use to burn games i used memorex and they didnt read on my xbox ne suggestions they were DL 8.5 gigs

69Voltage
24th May 2011, 04:21 AM
Verbatim DL +R

unknownprophets
24th May 2011, 04:23 AM
thanks

JackTalkedBack
24th May 2011, 04:43 AM
what disks can u use to burn games i used memorex and they didnt read on my xbox ne suggestions they were DL 8.5 gigs
Verbatim Dvd R DL 8.5 GB