PDA

View Full Version : Music!!

toxicloud
1st April 2011, 09:11 AM
Just wondering how you guys get your music, i usually use vuze and get the links from bt junkie or dl off the music section of this site. I havent updated my music library in a long time, im finding the whole process very tedious and ineffcient and was wondering if there was any better programs/methods you know of.

Thanks

69Voltage
1st April 2011, 09:27 AM
iTunes, YouTube, various dl sites such as 360ISO. I like finding new music that suits my music style, so I find Genius on iTunes pretty handy at that. Tedious yes, but the best way so far to find new tunes. I don't like listening to the same old bands all the time. Had one of the other members of this site send me a list of his library once and that gave me some new options to look into.

ferrin
4th April 2011, 03:03 AM
Things like Pandora and Genius, are pretty good at matching music styles.
If there's something you know you like, just pop the title into one of those,
and they'll basically create an entire playlist for you.
You can go through it and cut out the stuff you don't like in the list and take note
of the stuff that you do. ..then it's off to the dl section!

WhiteHot
4th April 2011, 04:05 AM
'Muscality' is an app that runs Pandora, last.fm, etc, which you might find useful?

It's surprising in my own experience how well Genius works.

I use FilesTube for albums, and then if there's any type of audio that is un-savable (such as myspace embed or something) there's AudioHiJack, or I can run a script and rip the video off youtube with the .mp3 extracted...