PDA

View Full Version : New to site, downloading question

jumpin4abeat
22nd January 2011, 03:56 AM
So I am new to this site and i do not understand how to download the single links. I read one post that said to use jdownloader but i dunno ifi just did it wrong but it would not download. It kept telling me to wait 45 minutes but would never download. If someone could tell me a good software to get for downloading these single link and a quick how to use. Or if you know of a forum or site that explains how to download the single link files. Thank you. I am used to dling torrents but this single link for multiple files is completely new to me.

haha911
22nd January 2011, 04:07 AM
So I am new to this site and i do not understand how to download the single links. I read one post that said to use jdownloader but i dunno ifi just did it wrong but it would not download. It kept telling me to wait 45 minutes but would never download. If someone could tell me a good software to get for downloading these single link and a quick how to use. Or if you know of a forum or site that explains how to download the single link files. Thank you. I am used to dling torrents but this single link for multiple files is completely new to me.

Just use search engine!! Every tutorial is available here and that is very simple to follow.

69Voltage
22nd January 2011, 04:16 AM
Did you have any problem downloading multiple links with JDownloader? A single link should download the same as multiple links. Stick with JDownloader, you don't need any other software programs.

Check out this thread.

http://www.xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=286998

conrado
22nd January 2011, 04:30 AM
Whats the problem? Just click on the link and download it... In windows we usually use IDM, but for macs i guess JDownloader is ok

allstarrm17
23rd January 2011, 03:57 AM
Check my games thread out. I have a link to JDownloader for both Mac and Winbolows. Make sure you let it update once you've downloaded it.